The Masters begins Monday | Syracusefan.com

The Masters begins Monday

ATLcuse

Walk On
For anyone interested, the Masters practice rounds begin Monday. From Buckhead, Augusta National's exit is exactly 2 hours and 15 minutes away off of route 20 (heading east). By the way, once you are inside the hallowed gates, beers are $2.75 (and so are pimento cheese sandwiches).

I plan on going to Augusta Monday morning for the practice round and returning to Atlanta to watch SU win the national championship, which will forever go down as the greatest sporting day of all time.

For anyone interested, the Masters practice rounds begin Monday. From Buckhead, Augusta National's exit is exactly 2 hours and 15 minutes away off of route 20 (heading east). By the way, once you are inside the hallowed gates, beers are $2.75 (and so are pimento cheese sandwiches).

I plan on going to Augusta Monday morning for the practice round and returning to Atlanta to watch SU win the national championship, which will forever go down as the greatest sporting day of all time.
I'd guess you'll pay in the neighborhood of $100.+from he scalpers. Even practice round tickets have gotten very popular.

God i would give up beer for a decade if i could ever play augusta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i got friday round tickets. won the online lottery. cannot wait.

I'd guess you'll pay in the neighborhood of $100.+from he scalpers. Even practice round tickets have gotten very popular.
i thought they were more in the $350+ price range (for monday) these days. is it really "only" $100?

i also heard you can wait for people to leave the practice rounds early and sometimes they will give you their ticket

i thought they were more in the $350+ price range (for monday) these days. is it really "only" $100?

i also heard you can wait for people to leave the practice rounds early and sometimes they will give you their ticket
I know stubhub is getting the 350. price, but I think you could pick them up for something less on the street before the gates.
Crazy how that has increased. Not that many years ago you could get them on the street for 50-75 or luck out in the yearly lottery for 35.