The mucho macho Grayson Allen Story lines | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The mucho macho Grayson Allen Story lines

Now they are questioning a foot stomp last night...optics here and did you catch Giles elbow to the back of Colson's leg right in front of the ref.I can't believe the ref let that go as the Ref was looking right at it and Dakich who was supporting Allen never said a peep on Giles elbow as they even showed a replay.

Did Grayson Allen stomp on opponent's foot?

Last edited:
There used to be a military draft. Maybe they should reinstate it...just for punks like Grayson Allen.

Just like fans don't really give him the benefit of the doubt, I am sure the opponents feel the same way. Add in the annoying smirk and he is a target.
I think Grayson can be a punk. The tripping incidences are inexcusable! Having said that he is really in a fishbowl now and may be overly critized occasionally. But I have to admit, he is really good and ms clutch player and would love to have him without the antics! He's impresdive the way he breaks down defenses and is so fearless. BTW F Duke!

I think Grayson can be a punk. The tripping incidences are inexcusable! Having said that he is really in a fishbowl now and may be overly critized occasionally. But I have to admit, he is really good and ms clutch player and would love to have him without the antics! He's impresdive the way he breaks down defenses and is so fearless. BTW F Duke!

There's a difference between being a punk and a dirty player. If Draymond Green doesn't get the benefit of doubt, Grayson shouldn't either. I hope someone curb stomps him before the season is over.

The 'foot stomp'— jayzus christ, that was... odd. If it's anyone else, you say, "oh, well, just an awkward stumble." For Allen, you look at it over and over, and it makes less and less sense. Doesn't look at all like he was recovering balance or that he stumbled.

This kid reminds me of the character in all those 80s high school movies. Like the guy with the double popped collars in the back seat of Andrew McCarthy's BMW who doesn't have any lines.

allen-grayson-122116-getty-ftr_1pegg8us8tab91ttg0atj26ub2.jpg

The 'foot stomp'— jayzus christ, that was... odd. If it's anyone else, you say, "oh, well, just an awkward stumble." For Allen, you look at it over and over, and it makes less and less sense. Doesn't look at all like he was recovering balance or that he stumbled.

This kid reminds me of the character in all those 80s high school movies. Like the guy with the double popped collars in the back seat of Andrew McCarthy's BMW who doesn't have any lines.

I actually thought it looked like he tugged the defender's arm at the end, leading him to fall down. How they don't have multiple camera angles to reveal the truth is beyond me.

Considering how much attention he's gotten for the blatant previous infractions, I'm a little surprised that we haven't heard a chorus of opponents talking about what a cheap-shot artist he is. Maybe it's against The Code and this will only come out later, when ESPN's 40 for 40 replaces Everybody Hates Christian Laettner with Everybody Hates Johnny Manziel. I mean Grayson Allen.

I actually thought it looked like he tugged the defender's arm at the end, leading him to fall down. How they don't have multiple camera angles to reveal the truth is beyond me.

Considering how much attention he's gotten for the blatant previous infractions, I'm a little surprised that we haven't heard a chorus of opponents talking about what a cheap-shot artist he is. Maybe it's against The Code and this will only come out later, when ESPN's 40 for 40 replaces Everybody Hates Christian Laettner with Everybody Hates Johnny Manziel. I mean Grayson Allen.

I thought he was going for the takedown on that one as well. Foot onto foot, arm behind back to pull forward. I swear my buddy who did judo taught me that same move.

Didn't somebody here post the car Grayson Allen was driving down there...Something like a $100,000 BMW?
grayson-2.jpg

It had been a while since Duke had a player you really wanted to punch in the face (am I forgetting somebody since 2010?)

Austin Rivers?

Mark Titus always cracked me up by referring to him as Austin Rivers' Punchable Face.
All the time.

Didn't somebody here post the car Grayson Allen was driving down there...Something like a $100,000 BMW?
grayson-2.jpg
That would be kinda fitting. I remember back when i was at SU and my best friend was at Duke, and he told me Laettner came back to campus after being drafted, and was kinda showboating his new BMW.

I didn't find anything about Allen other than a 'tweet' from a "FakeSportsCenter" account. Maybe a joke or some 'fake news' about his daddy buying it for him as a congratulations for rejoining the team after the 'suspension.' Don't think it was serious, though. Whatever. If he comes from money, lucky for him. I was told, back in the late 80s that the Duke campus had a couple of students' Ferraris, so maybe it's not a big whoop.

Now they are questioning a foot stomp last night...optics here and did you catch Giles elbow to the back of Colson's leg right in front of the ref.I can't believe the ref let that go as the Ref was looking right at it and Dakich who was supporting Allen never said a peep on Giles elbow as they even showed a replay.

Did Grayson Allen stomp on opponent's foot?
That is the most obvious foot stomp I've seen. If it were not intentional, wouldn't a normal human being with feelings make some sort of "whoah, sorry, you ok?" reaction towards the player? Allen did nothing.

Is that a young Ted Cruz?

That would be kinda fitting. I remember back when i was at SU and my best friend was at Duke, and he told me Laettner came back to campus after being drafted, and was kinda showboating his new BMW.

I didn't find anything about Allen other than a 'tweet' from a "FakeSportsCenter" account. Maybe a joke or some 'fake news' about his daddy buying it for him as a congratulations for rejoining the team after the 'suspension.' Don't think it was serious, though. Whatever. If he comes from money, lucky for him. I was told, back in the late 80s that the Duke campus had a couple of students' Ferraris, so maybe it's not a big whoop.
The Duke campus or the campus of where he took most of his courses, NC Central U, across town?

He would fit right in with Steff's group.

That foot stomp appeared to be absolutely intentional the way his foot came down so emphatically. He was not regaining his balance imo. This guy can't help his dirty instincts because he knows he's being watched and still does c rap like this.

It was last year on this board.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom