The new coach must be good at the very least but he needs to have another big thing going for him-- | Syracusefan.com

The new coach must be good at the very least but he needs to have another big thing going for him--

CaliCuse

All American
That must be marquee recognition to save our recruits and the roster. Frost has all of this and more, If he says yes we will be on the path tavern good again and it might be sooner than expected.We have now some players that could play for anyone. This reality on both sides of the ball. Get Frost and I'm betting we get into a bowl next year. I know that there are rolling eyes on this but a big time coach with his picks for assistants can do wonders with the kids here and coming. On the receiving side of the offense we have Estime Ishmael,Phillips and Palmer. Who knows if Custis or Enoicy are used. Maybe with the new coaches they get proper coaching and get to use their size to advantage Moe Neal could be used as a RB instead of an H-Back. Just get the ball in his hands with a little space Coyle could own this town i.e. Syracuse if he gets Frosty there.