The Next 3 | Syracusefan.com

The Next 3

CuseBlock

Walk On
9DD83632-948B-410F-AB0B-4ABA3DCA22F0.jpeg

Give your official prediction for the next three games.

Hoping for 2-1...possibly 0-3...but I think 1-2

A team like Cuse needs almost zero injuries to have a breakthrough season. We haven't received that...sigh.

I see a bowl game but the way it is going I see 7 (maybe 8) wins. Three from: Clemson, at VTech, BC, neutral Pitt, at GaTech, Wake.

If we get really good fortune from the owies 8 or 9 wins is still achievable. Purdue is looking like a 4 or 5 win team. Army played out as I expected but we all should temper expectations.

Start researching Annapolis, El Paso, San Diego and Charlotte. The 315 in me sez 7 wins...the drunk on Orange Kool-aid says 9...no 10 wins!

BL: ask me again on Oct 8th.

I don’t see us beating North Carolina or Florida’s State. You win these three your top 5 in the country. Players will be up even more than the previous 4 we’ve played but injuries to wide receiver is just crushing. We are capable of beating all three. What a horrible schedule

Clemson is coming off a hard loss, emotionally and physically drained. SU won a tough game in which they were dominated in the first half but adapted and overcame.

SU beats Clemson

FSU has the tools to beat anyone, see LSU and Clemson, while overlooking”small fries”, see BC. SU can beat FSU if they overlook the Orange, I suspect they do not overlook the Orange.

FSU beats SU.

UNC has talent and a great motivator in Coach Mack. SU has the feistiness to beat them. SU scores often and Rocky’s Defense is sufficient to stop UNC’s Offense enough for a win.

SU beats UNC.

Anything can happen, from 0-3 to 3-0, all results will be conceivable.

I feel the opposite about Clemson

Dabo will have them focused. This week is week 1. Salvage the season. They can still go 10-2 and that starts this week.

They know that we play them hard every year - so we won't catch them by surprise.

Not saying we can't win. But their record does not indicate their true play.

They've dominated teams but the ball just hasn't bounced their way

1-2.

Outside shot at 2-1.

Really don’t see how we get a W @ FSU this year.

This is the least “juggernaut-y” Clemson has been since we joined the ACC.
And we’ve got the MOB, and In 6 We Trust.
Just need to play a fairly clean game, no stupid mistakes, and try to limit their explosive plays.

Their FG kicker is a total question mark, so let’s put them in positions where Dabo has to make difficult choices due to that.

Clemson is coming off a hard loss, emotionally and physically drained. SU won a tough game in which they were dominated in the first half but adapted and overcame.

SU beats Clemson

FSU has the tools to beat anyone, see LSU and Clemson, while overlooking”small fries”, see BC. SU can beat FSU if they overlook the Orange, I suspect they do not overlook the Orange.

FSU beats SU.

UNC has talent and a great motivator in Coach Mack. SU has the feistiness to beat them. SU scores often and Rocky’s Defense is sufficient to stop UNC’s Offense enough for a win.

SU beats UNC.

Anything can happen, from 0-3 to 3-0, all results will be conceivable.
Agreed WWL. FSU on the road is very difficult plus Travis should be healthy at that point.

Travis hurt 2 weeks in a row but still playing.. getting the bye is huge for them this week.,

View attachment 231556
Give your official prediction for the next three games.
I think that UNC is beatable. I am not sure we are a better team. This will be a stiff challenge, but if we can steal a possession somewhere along the way, it can be done.
One thing working against SU: UNC has a BYE this weekend. So they will be fresh and rechanged.

3-0

No one’s going to go back and look at this thread right?

Unless we go 3-0 and then you can bet your sweet ass I will.

3-0 and they’re leading Gameday with the Shrader for Heisman charge after having Pat McAfee fly in Shrader’s plane for a segment.

3-0 and it’s time to talk CFP.

3-0 and the Mob podcast will be top 10 podcast in the country.

3-0 and salt potatoes are the new hotness at SEC tailgates.

3-0 and Jason Beck will be in every HC convo on tv.

3-0 and <insert your own>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom