The next assistant is a big hire | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

The next assistant is a big hire

I hope we can get a guy like Pastner got in Eric Reveno. Big man coach (sure did a great job with Lammers), good recruiter who has contacts from his long history working the Pete Newell camps etc and a big technologically knowledgeable and analytics guy. He has P5 experience. Thought he was a very good hire for Pastner.

Eric Reveno Bio - RamblinWreck.com

I hope we can get a guy like Pastner got in Eric Reveno. Big man coach (sure did a great job with Lammers), good recruiter who has contacts from his long history working the Pete Newell camps etc and a big technologically knowledgeable and analytics guy. He has P5 experience. Thought he was a very good hire for Pastner.

Eric Reveno Bio - RamblinWreck.com

If we wanna go with a former head coach, we have options.
Derek Kellogg former UMass HC. Would be a really good recruiter for us.
Jack Perri former LIU Brooklyn HC
Jim Ferry former Duquesne HC
Both the latter have New York ties with head coaching and recruiting experience.

I mean George DeLeone and Paul Pasqualoni have northeast connections and experience on both sides of the ball ;)

In all honesty though going after a Paulus, Allen Griffen or Pat Beilein makes a lot of sense. Wouldn't be surprised to see someone from the AAU ranks with Cuse ties either, a la Autry.
AAU ranks? Red was an assistant at VT before he came here.