The offense isn't broken after all | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The offense isn't broken after all

his arm has failed on many of the deeper throws though. there were 3-4 what was that throws sat.. then he throws some very nice throws as well.
Scrader is too talented, too athletic for those not to come with time and reps. A top-flight wideout would help to that end, too, but this can happen.

I see him as a Josh Allen knock off.

I wish Schrader could spend his off-season working mechanically with Jordan Palmer or Tom House. That would smooth things out just enough and (assuming he bought in) he'd thrive.

Last edited:
his arm has failed on many of the deeper throws though. there were 3-4 what was that throws sat.. then he throws some very nice throws as well.
What I thought was interesting was that almost every deep throw Wake made was underthrown. Their WR's were just better at adjusting and making tough catches.

Last edited:

Looks like we're going to still bomb and bomb and bomb again. Hopefully Garret keeps saying, nahh I'm running.
I hope we hit some too. Any bomb we hit is at least one less hit Shrader has to take.

Scrader is too talented, too athletic for those not to come with time and reps. A top-flight wideout would help to that end, too, but this can happen.

I see him as a Josh Allen knock off.

I wish Schrader could spend his off-season working mechanically with Jordan Palmer or Tom House. That would smooth things out just enough and (assuming he bought in), he'd thrive.
I never played a second of little league, my son is crazy about it. I watched House teach the karate chop curve ball , it's so easy, both of us cracking up throwing curveballs to each other.

We had 354 total yards against Wake, the most against an ACC opponent since 2014.

We also had 33 first downs against Wake. Our offense is fine.

I just got nervous that 354 was actually our record total yardage. All good.
NCST in 2018 has to be the record for most total yards I feel

I love watching Tucker run. He's the best offensive player we've had in ages. Sure-fire All-American.
100 percent agree.

Everyone had it all figured out, supposedly

Everyone upset about game management, I get it. I didn't get to watch. My son had baseball and then we had to race to a wedding an hour away.

But you can tell from the box score that the offense works. We had a fatal combo of line and QB before that isn't an issue anymore.

If babers goofy decisions get him fired, I hope we don't throw the baby out with the bath water and decide to go all rawr northeasty
Apparently what we needed was “Orange is the new find a mobile QB and have him run around 25 times a game”.

#OITNFAMQBAHHRA25TAG

Apparently what we needed was “Orange is the new find a mobile QB and have him run around 25 times a game”.

#OITNFAMQBAHHRA25TAG
They have figured our offense and when they haven't it's because it really isn't our offense and doesn't count

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom