The Official Loyola Game Thread LGO | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

The Official Loyola Game Thread LGO

Alsacs said:
Coach K adapted the Mike D'Antoni offensive philosophy after working with him during the 2008 Olympics. If Coach K can tweak his offensive system JB can tweak his system. All coaches should try to improve if JB can't admit this ISO is needs some tweaking depending on personel then he isn't as great as I think he is.

I don't think offense when I think of JB.

I don't think offense when I think of JB.
JB's teams outside of last year and these games this year have always been pretty good offensively. Again if Coach K can tweak JB could if he wanted to as he will forget more about basketball than I will ever know. I just hope he is willing to adapt as the ISO makes us way to easy defend if you scout this team.

also, i understand he is a freshman, but Kaleb doesn't even look like a point guard. In all seriousness can anyone remember a single time in 5 games that you were like "man kaleb got (instert random player) the ball exactly where he needs to get it." Like i totally understand that we have suboptimal offensive skills as a team, but Kaleb just compounds it over and over by not hitting players in their sweet spot, or being hesitant on entry passes. I feel like we score in spite of our point guard play which is sad when you are a team that cant score.

I cant eat tacos, im close to puking as is. went to Toronto last night to see the raptors. I had veitnimise food today so that might be the reason im gonna destroy my bathroom. after the game im playing the ps4 until my eyes bleed.

Loyola has essentially given up.

The ineptitude against even token pressure in the backcourt is absurd!

Jesus Roberson looks in tears.

GMaybe that Loyala player (Hubbard?) will give our guys a shooting clinic after the game...

Buss is looking like a hell of a guard.

O needs to take over the offense next game. slide Rak to the bench. buss and Patterson start up top. anyone have the iPhone 6???

Alsacs said:
JB's teams outside of last year and these games this year have always been pretty good offensively. Again if Coach K can tweak JB could if he wanted to as he will forget more about basketball than I will ever know. I just hope he is willing to adapt as the ISO makes us way to easy defend if you scout this team.

I don't know, I've just never thought that coaching offense was JB's strongpoint. When you recruit a lot of good players, chances are you're going to score a fair amount of points. I've never liked our ball movement or passing under JB. We're successful when we have great talent on offense or a very good player at the 4 like Coleman, Wallace or Melo. We feed off our defense to create a lot of our points.

I don't care, if the basketball is not pleasing to your basketball eyes.

I don't care, if we win games 52-50 (because we could, with our defense)

And the defense can get better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom