The Official NC State Game Thread | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

The Official NC State Game Thread

They need to keep throwing the ball. Mahoney will hit one of these guys. They are beating that secondary.

Ive been waiting all game for tommy bowdens heisman ballot

UNC up 14 with 6 minutes left.

So all is not lost.

There were empty seats in the upper corners and end zone at Lane today too.

Delicious.

Yeah the option completely sucks right now. Let's keep running it!

Old hard nosed's head isn't in the game now. He keeps looking around to see if Coyle is looking at him, calculating, getting ready to drop the hammer!

Sorry, but the coaching staff is also responsible for the performance on the field. It's up to them to coach away these things.

So what are the players responsible for? They can't execute a simple pitch and they throw it right to the other team. It's something they should be able to do to even play in high school.

It'll be really exciting to see where Shafer lands next as a defensive coordinator.

Love the Mahoney story but very difficult to run any effective deep pass plays with him. Not even in the same area code on at least 3 open deep balls. Need those completions with this offense.

I haven't posted in awhile but have been reading the board quite a bit. Really the only way I've made it through this game is having this thread pulled up. I've also been a hold out on the fire shafer train but I'm on board now; this is the perfect barometer game for the program, as anomander noted earlier, Shafer and Doeren came into the ACC together. Wrong direction.

So what are the players responsible for? They can't execute a simple pitch and they throw it right to the other team. It's something they should be able to do to even play in high school.
would you say well coached teams seem to make fewer such mistakes than poorly coached teams?

If so, wouldn't you say there is a cause and effect dynamic at play?

players will always make mistakes in execution. Well coached teams make fewer. Syracuse makes a lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom