The ones who wowed me | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The ones who wowed me

Alin Edouard: strong arm, sees the field and runs like a bolt of lightening:

I think with his strong arm and dazzling speed, Eduord is going to be compared to Vick a lot. Would be great if he has the throwing touch and can handle all the calls, reads, etc. required to be a QB for a P5 school.

Regardless, this kid has to play. He is a touchdown waiting to happen. If he slays at QB, defenses will have to respect his speed and lots of other things become easier to do.

Between him, Philips, Ismael, Cooper, Custis and other of the others, the football team is going to be a lot more exciting to watch. Great to finally see significant headway made in the quest to add playmakers to the team.

Last edited:
I think with his strong arm and dazzling speed, Eduord is going to be compared to Vick a lot. Would be great if he has the throwing throw and can handle all the calls, reads, etc. required to be a QB for a P5 school.

Regardless, this kid has to play. He is a touchdown waiting to happen. If he slays at QB, defenses will have to respect his speed and lots of other things become easier to do.

Between him, Philips, Ismael, Cooper, Custis and other of the others, the football team is going to be a lot more exciting to watch. Great to finally see significant headway made in the quest to add playmakers to the team.

Yes it would be great if he has the "throwing throw". What's a P5 school?

(This from me, the Typo King Oh Lord)

Yes it would be great if he has the "throwing throw". What's a P5 school?

(This from me, the Typo King Oh Lord)
1) Was supposed to be throwing touch. Thanks for pointing that out.

2) P5 = Power 5, the five high level conferences for college athletics.

1) Was supposed to be throwing touch. Thanks for pointing that out.

2) P5 = Power 5, the five high level conferences for college athletics.

And thanks for point that out. I stand informed. It used to be a Power 6 but things have changed.