THE ONLY DOWNSIDE!!! | Syracusefan.com

THE ONLY DOWNSIDE!!!

Acesn8s

Starter
This season has been nothing short of amazing I thought we would get to 6 wins, and this team and coaching staff went above and beyond what any reasonable fan could expect, the ONLY problem is after our bowl game with all the talent we have returning, potential influx of talent at key spots and a much easier schedule next year this is going to feel like the longest off season I can remember. The hype around next years potential is going to be off the charts for Syracuse, and we will have to wait 9 long months before we see them on the field again. The way the basketball team is looking is it possible in March many of us will be saying can we please get to FOOTBALL SEASON!

I’m going to watch Championship week with interest in how it impacts our bowl opponent and also to pull for us to move up a couple more spots in top 25. Then I’m going to watch bowl games with much interest because we are part of the post season and not 4-8 and sitting home again. The finale will be a high level bowl game to watch probably on December 28. Enjoy the next month everybody!

It's not a bad thing to have a sense of anticipation. Plenty of time to promote the program and sell season tix.

Lets hope the community took notice, and we have a large influx of season ticket holders next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom