The Pegulas | Syracusefan.com

The Pegulas

Toga

Living Legend
They have a daughter attending SU?? They were hosted at the Clemson game by ADJW. They are known big Penn State supporters. Discuss.

Instead of playing ND every year at MetLife, we play Pitt at the Ralph a la the red river rivalry which is at the cotton bowl every year? In return Pegula funds HCDB's and coaches salaries up to $6mm a year. Who says no?

Pegula basically built the Penn State men's hockey program. Hopefully with his daughter being an SU student he can spare some of that money of his for us.

I'm OK with getting sloppy seconds from a multi-billionaire.

Hope the Bills make the playoffs this year and we can knock off another couple teams.

Happy daughter, happy life! Right, Terry/Kim?

They are filthy rich but also really down to earth people (met Terry twice and Kim once briefly). They are also very pro Upstate NY and generous. ADJW would be very smart to develop a strong relationship with them in case they ever need them.

Instead of playing ND every year at MetLife, we play Pitt at the Ralph a la the red river rivalry which is at the cotton bowl every year? In return Pegula funds HCDB's and coaches salaries up to $6mm a year. Who says no?

While we're spending other people's money (and I'm okay with that), do we want that or a chunk for the Dome renovation?

I vote no.

They are filthy rich but also really down to earth people (met Terry twice and Kim once briefly). They are also very pro Upstate NY and generous. ADJW would be very smart to develop a strong relationship with them in case they ever need them.

All of this may be true, but they are clueless to what it takes to run a team.

I vote no.
I was being facetious... but why no? It's not like Pitt will fill the dome? Buffalo is close enough to Pitt and Syracuse, where you might sell out the game. If it's good enough for Texas and Oklahoma, not sure why it would be a no for Syracuse/Pitt.

I was being facetious... but why no? It's not like Pitt will fill the dome? Buffalo is close enough to Pitt and Syracuse, where you might sell out the game. If it's good enough for Texas and Oklahoma, not sure why it would be a no for Syracuse/Pitt.

we aren't in a position to do that as far as fan base, winning, $$$, etc.

If the program goes in the direction its supposed to go, we will be selling 40k plus to every home game. No reason to give that up to share revenue with Pitt and the Bills. Also, Dino wants to play in the LOUD HOUSE as much as he can. Controlled weather, flat turf, noise, etc.

They have a daughter attending SU?? They were hosted at the Clemson game by ADJW. They are known big Penn State supporters. Discuss.
If you saw my post in the email Wildhack thread, they have a son here now and Kim's adopted dad got his doctorate from SU.

All of this may be true, but they are clueless to what it takes to run a team.

Yes, because all people who buy professional sports franchises come out of the gate knowing how to run a pro sports franchise. They are surrounding themselves with good people to run the teams and are very involved. Let me guess if you owned a pro team you would know immediately how to run it and be successful?

The Bills would not be in Buffalo if it were not for the Pegulas.

He's going to have his hands filled with the Sabres again... man I feel for you guys. Great fanbase hope they can figure it out fast - hab fan (we don't look good either this year)

Yes get in bed with the Pegulas...we will have new everything!

Aren’t we in bed with CTO? How many big time donors can we gladhand???? :)

What if every other year, we played Pitt in the Steelers' stadium?

fFTYrTvuR2Kz1FAUHZCU_k1.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom