The Purple Dino's Dancin' | Syracusefan.com

The Purple Dino's Dancin'

Was it a Dino or a Hippo?

96gu4z.gif

Maybe USF will leave Skippy for them when they skeedaddle out of Dodge??

Brett McMurphy@McMurphyESPN
Big East 2014 membership will consist of 8 former members from C-USA, 2 from MWC and 1 from MAC

I honestly have NO IDEA who is in the BE now.

If I were cincy, I wouldn't discount joining the MAC. They've been a solid FB conference, and they could be the breadwinner in Basketball.

boise, cincy, uconn, houston, louisville, memphis, rutgers, sd state, smu, temple, ucf, usf, ecu, & tulane

They're taking all the good teams! And we're just sitting here doing nothing!

Why don't they (the BE) just move to D1AA? They would at least have a shot at playing in the NC game...

boise, cincy, uconn, houston, louisville, memphis, rutgers, sd state, smu, temple, ucf, usf, ecu, & tulane

Holy crap, what a cluster%$#&/

Brett McMurphy@McMurphyESPN
Big East 2014 membership will consist of 8 former members from C-USA, 2 from MWC and 1 from MAC

It is truly remarkable, that a league could completely change over to that magnitude in less than three seasons.

What I read on this is that the BE fully expects that they are out at least one more team besides RU and have knowledge that at least one more is gone too. Who is it and where are they going?

It is truly remarkable, that a league could completely change over to that magnitude in less than three seasons.

What I read on this is that the BE fully expects that they are out at least one more team besides RU and have knowledge that at least one more is gone too. Who is it and where are they going?
Every single football team in the BE and even those who are coming to the BE...and even those who are contemplating coming to the BE... are looking for a perm. home outside the BE in parallel.

The Big East is angling to maintain itself as the tallest midget among the Group of 5. Tulane is too give the TX schools and Boise an east travel conference game west of the Mississippi. East Carolina is an OBVIOUS RED FLAG Navy is gone. Navy was FB only and ECU football only.

Once that big new TV contract comes in they'll be all set.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom