The QB Room | Syracusefan.com

The QB Room

ezbeezy214

Scout Team
Another puzzling omission from the presser. It is fault obvious gaping hole now that Shrader is gone (SEC) but our QB room is still two former SEC guys at the top and a recruit from SEC country. How did no get coaches thoughts on CDRW or Davis, they should have some awareness of them.

Side question.

If they do know about them and don’t think highly, would they cut em loose right away or wait till more QBs come. Can’t have enough I guess

Another puzzling omission from the presser. It is fault obvious gaping hole now that Shrader is gone (SEC) but our QB room is still two former SEC guys at the top and a recruit from SEC country. How did no get coaches thoughts on CDRW or Davis, they should have some awareness of them.

If I bought the company you work for, and 12 hours later someone asked me which of the 100 employees I would keep and which I would get rid of, I'd have no idea.

In a week or so, I'd have a pretty good idea, though.

If I bought the company you work for, and 12 hours later someone asked me which of the 100 employees I would keep and which I would get rid of, I'd have no idea.

QB is a diff beast knowing the existing one is gone and the offense they were going with recently.

He is not going to single out players to be let go or who he needs to see more of. At best you would get a coach speak comment. The team still has a game to play.

Still too early, from what it seems like these recruiters will have multiple fantastic options. I assume the entire cupboard will be emptied and refilled.

I figure they're going to evaluate the QBs at some point. There's some not great film for CDRW. It's hard to be definitive about Davis because he didn't play, but he didn't play when we had nobody else.

I'd think Coach Fran would like to at least meet everybody on the team individually first.

Tough to do in the 1st 24 hours, and he's back on the road recruiting tonight.

Seems like almost every QB transfers these days, unless they're starting on a playoff team or leave early for the draft. We're going to have to get used to constantly looking for the next guy.

If they don’t have at least 4 targets identified with communication already begun, I’d be shocked. These guys have a plan, do you think they’d forget that they need two quarterbacks? That’s silly. I understand people worrying, you’re conditioned to do so. But, if you want to save yourself the aggravation, sit back and watch these guys go to work, because they aren’t going to be outworked and they aren’t to be f’d with.

Except when you buy a company you’re doing DD

Except when you buy a company you’re doing DD
Don’t distract us with double D’s. Get in the train and do what Fran says. Get the swag, get the confidence and talk some trash to your bandwagon douchebag friends. Tell them that ‘Cuse is back and they’re about to get reminded of what Syracuse Football is all about.