• Peterman

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • Putty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gilardino

Starter
Let the telephone game begin.

The rumors are as follows, Jay Wright to Cuse, Seth Greenberg to Cuse, Boeheim getting fired, 2 year probation. Stop with this nonsense, stop it. Its pathetic. I find it ironic every time Cuse loses a few games, the rumors start, think 02 with Preston, scoop point shaving in 11, and now this non sense. Imagine the rumors last year had we been losing.

The fact that James is back proves there is no area of concern. People need to relax, and understand, these are rumors.

Hop leaving is a strong possibility!!!!!

The rumors are as follows, Jay Wright to Cuse, Seth Greenberg to Cuse, Boeheim getting fired, 2 year probation. Stop with this nonsense, stop it. Its pathetic. I find it ironic every time Cuse loses a few games, the rumors start, think 02 with Preston, scoop point shaving in 11, and now this non sense. Imagine the rumors last year had we been losing.

The fact that James is back proves there is no area of concern. People need to relax, and understand, these are rumors.

Whoever offered Seth Greenberg to Syracuse needs to get out of the rumor game.

Seth Greenberg classic!

A guy who is supposedly "connected" called into espn local today and said "write down the following four truths:
1. Hopkins will get the USC job
2. Rak Christmas will transfer to temple after this season
3. 1 to 2 year probation
4. Seth Greenberg will be our next coach

Hahaahaha!! I'm not making this up

GREEEEEEEEEEEEENBERG!!!

Still a fan of his daughters!

63199.jpg

A guy who is supposedly "connected" called into espn local today and said "write down the following four truths:
3. 1 to 2 year probation

Yea and im not drinking pbr tonight and am moving to hartford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. 1 to 2 year probation

Lol 1/2 year probation - what exactly does that even mean? Kinda bummed that #4 wasn't Digger instead of Seth - would have nearly completed a masterful list.

edit- see the change to 1 to 2 year now.. 1/2 year would be funnier..

Not to be an A hole or anything... But I'm pretty sure any rumor that came out in 2002 was true.
Hahaha. I was gonna say the shumpert stuff ended up absolutely true

If you only knew 1/2 of the garbage some of us get on an almost daily basis in emails and Pm's. I think there was at least 20 days straight of the "MCW will be ruled ineligible tomorrow" rumor including ESPN supposedly breaking it a few different times.

Things may happen, who knows. We know the news that's been out there and reported. The Fab and James stuff, the yahoo article about drug testing and now USC and Hop having some mutual interest. But too many people trying to connect too many dots together is silly. Whole I believe there may be some distress, the emails I could share would make you think the whole AD department and bball staff is out tomorrow, SU is being kicked out of the ACC and going D2.

Sent using my Commodore 64

well said bees, as I have shared some of the non sense with you, its comical, people want a story, and it's not there

Side note: If these are my daughters I am the angriest man alive every single day and illegally purchase assault rifles to deter a mother effer like all of us degenerates here.

i have two daughters and would love to subscribe to your news letter

i have two daughters and would love to subscribe to your news letter
how old are they? because if they are around 15... god bless you.

If you only knew 1/2 of the garbage some of us get on an almost daily basis in emails and Pm's. I think there was at least 20 days straight of the "MCW will be ruled ineligible tomorrow" rumor including ESPN supposedly breaking it a few different times.

Things may happen, who knows. We know the news that's been out there and reported. The Fab and James stuff, the yahoo article about drug testing and now USC and Hop having some mutual interest. But too many people trying to connect too many dots together is silly. Whole I believe there may be some distress, the emails I could share would make you think the whole AD department and bball staff is out tomorrow, SU is being kicked out of the ACC and going D2.

The whole Athletic department?......Let me be the first...MARSH FOR AD!!!!!

The whole Athletic department?......Let me be the first...MARSH FOR AD!!!!!
I cant be head coach and AD. Someone needs to pick up the slack

You know, as AD, you could have them serve PBR in the dome
Oh man. How great would that be??? A guy can dream.

well said bees, as I have shared some of the non sense with you, its comical, people want a story, and it's not there

Well I said there could be some distress not that there is nothing. But the way some of it has spiraled is nuts.

I cant be head coach and AD. Someone needs to pick up the slack

For coach, you'd have to be in line behind Igor!