THE SCRIPT IS BACK TOMORROW! | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

THE SCRIPT IS BACK TOMORROW!

Marketing 101.
Make the product you are trying to sell available when the marketing event occurs. Delaying sales that long and missing the Christmas shopping season is stupid.

I guarantee they lose at least 50% of heat could have been sold.

It is great to have them available but what a wasted, bungled execution.

par for the course with the clown show on the hill

Nice video.

A lot of focus on Conrad and Pearl in that video. Glad to see them prominently featured.

These script Syracuse uniforms should be available for purchase on line and in all major retail outlets for Syracuse. What a wasted opportunity to make money. People have been clamoring for these forever.
Nike is the most clueless company on the planet.
Love the focus on Red!

Today, 2016-17 against GTOWN, 2013-14 against Boston College, what is the other?

Notre Dame 2003-04.

1576360849991.png

Did I mention that we've NEVER won in script throwbacks.

0-4 now.

Dang! Then we need to bring those bad boys out against teams we can feel comfortable in beating, like the Bucknell's of the world, etc. Ugh!!! :(

Dang! Then we need to bring those bad boys out against teams we can feel comfortable in beating, like the Bucknell's of the world, etc. Ugh!!! :(

North Florida on Dec 21.

The Streak Will End (I hope). ;)

I think it is important to note that our truest, most hated rival, ... Marathon Oil, makes an appearance in the video. It's been too long!
man i miss the days of marathon's oil covered mascot SLICKY sliding around on the sidelines.

Did I mention that we've NEVER won in script throwbacks.

0-4 now.

Seriously? I remember us wearing them in the Warrick era, I think against ND? We lost that one too?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom