THE SCRIPT IS BACK TOMORROW! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

THE SCRIPT IS BACK TOMORROW!

Honestly these uniforms have to have close to 100% approval from our fanbase.
Freaking make them the primary uniform.
When you see Duke you know their jersey.
Same for Kansas, UCLA, Indiana.

Just do it Nike.
Why does Nike have the say? Don’t fans have a say in ANYTHING (she says with a huge pout)? I am sick to death of our corporate overlords!

Unpopular opinion: the script jerseys look REALLY dated to me. Also, the nostalgia aspect of of the jerseys make me sad.

Why does Nike have the say? Don’t fans have a say in ANYTHING (she says with a huge pout)? I am sick to death of our corporate overlords!

At least we’re getting SOMETHING. 2 games wearing the unis, the greatest Orange hoodie of all time, and jerseys for sale. It’s way more script than we’ve gotten at any time since ‘94.

If we lose tomorrow Jimmy will burn them and we'll never see these unis again. Lots of pressure to win.
That's why we can't have these -
image.jpg

Nice video.

A lot of focus on Conrad and Pearl in that video. Glad to see them prominently featured.

These script Syracuse uniforms should be available for purchase on line and in all major retail outlets for Syracuse. What a wasted opportunity to make money. People have been clamoring for these forever.
Nike is the most clueless company on the planet.

Conrad dunked and blocked shots with so much flair and aggression. I loved watching him as a kid.

Nice video.

A lot of focus on Conrad and Pearl in that video. Glad to see them prominently featured.

These script Syracuse uniforms should be available for purchase on line and in all major retail outlets for Syracuse. What a wasted opportunity to make money. People have been clamoring for these forever.
Nike is the most clueless company on the planet.
Conrad one of my all time favorites!
Who remembers CONRAD’s Corner. I brought that sign every game back in ‘93.
Gave to Doug Logan after last win who promised he would give it to him!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom