THE SCRIPT IS BACK TOMORROW! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

THE SCRIPT IS BACK TOMORROW!

Marketing 101.
Make the product you are trying to sell available when the marketing event occurs. Delaying sales that long and missing the Christmas shopping season is stupid.

I guarantee they lose at least 50% of heat could have been sold.

It is great to have them available but what a wasted, bungled execution.

Keep telling yourself that. The product will still sell. People are killing Disney for the same thing with The Child toys from The Mandalorian. The product will move .

I got goosebumps watching that!

Me too!
Well, A bump.

1576261321826.jpeg

it’s the pleats. :p

Keep telling yourself that. The product will still sell. People are killing Disney for the same thing with The Child toys from The Mandalorian. The product will move .
Your reading skills are even worse than your logic. Yes, they will sell. But they could have sold so many more if this was executed right.

The women's team already uses this font. So it really shouldn't be hard to make these our primary uniforms.
Jim Boeheim and coaching staff don't care about this stuff. As they shouldn't.
Villanova mixes in there old 1985 uniforms multiple times a year and its new uniforms.
Teams do this all the time. If we wore the script uniforms for the weekend games and the other uniforms for weekday games it would mix it up.

No matter what these shouldn't be 1 off jerseys. Wildhack hopefully gets that.

With all the hoops I've watched recently between 'Feast Week' etc. I noticed a few teams sporting (for them) a non-traditional script jersey. One I recall was Ohio State, it looked great, and I said to myself that is the uni that Syracuse should be wearing full time. That script Syracuse is not only a work of art and gorgeous, but truly iconic and at the core of Syracuse's brand.

This is great news, but sounds like it won't last. Maybe down the road.

Does anyone know when we went to the script permanently and for how many years? I notice in my avatar of Leo Rautins (early 80's sometime) it is block letters.

Does anyone know when we went to the script permanently and for how many years? I notice in my avatar of Leo Rautins (early 80's sometime) it is block letters.

Not sure of that, but here is every uniform going back to 86...

I want the same exact human beings at Nike who made this awesome new basketball uniform and clearly understand how to take a classic brand and give it a modern fit to make this for the football team. And then I will die happy.

1576267304988.png

1983 until 1994

Went to script in Pearl's freshman year.

Switched from Champion to Nike for Moten's Senior year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom