The season starts on wed | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The season starts on wed

based off my prediction of results the rest of the way i think we are headed for an 8-9 matchup vs louisville on wednesday

bc beat duke in early december so its pretty much irrelevant at this point
I know that. But if I were the coach, I'd tell my guys that. If you get that logic.

I know that. But if I were the coach, I'd tell my guys that. If you get that logic.

i do but i dont think the team has lacked motivation in any game they play as hard as they can every game

based off my prediction of results the rest of the way i think we are headed for an 8-9 matchup vs louisville on wednesday

That’s a good matchup for us. It’s a good game for Frank and Tyus to eat.

i do but i dont think the team has lacked motivation in any game they play as hard as they can every game
I agree with that. But they better be ready for BC 100% , or they will lose this game.

the way the acc bracket sets up currently we would actually be in position to win 2 games: we would open vs wake tuesday night then play miami on wednesday night

id really like to not finish in the 8-9 game
as far as the ACCT and our path (and probably for getting 2 Ws), 10 seed would be better than 8 or 9

I think it breaks down like this:

lose out - lol
Beat BC, Lose to Clemson, lose in ACCT - NIT
Lose to BC, Beat Clemson, lose in ACCT - NIT
Beat BC, Lose to Clemson, 1W in ACCT - 50/50 Bubbleville
Beat BC and Clemson, 1 W in ACCT - Dancing
Beat BC and Clemson, 2+ Ws in ACCT - Definitely safe

I think your 3rd row is less than 50/50, maybe 25/75 at best. Not being 9-9 in the league isn't going to be good. Will highlight the GT/Wake losses.

You also don't have Beat BC, Beat Clemson, lose in 1st round ACCT, which I think is 50/50, maybe 75/25 based on a bad bubble.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom