The "second season" is about to start... | Syracusefan.com

The "second season" is about to start...

RF2044

Living Legend
...can't believe that the entire regular season is over. Seems like just yesterday that I was back in the 'Cuse in early October typing out my observations from the practice I was able to attend--like every year, the season practically flew by.

This is the best time of the year, from a sports perspective. Time for our boys to rise to the occasion.

Let's Go Orange!!!

Last edited:
We will be playing our best ball of the season starting tonight. CJ and Keita won't let it go any other way. Nor will Jimmy. Let's earn that one seed. Let's earn Buffalo and MSG!

Heck, let's beat tobacco road in their own backyard three nights in a row. NC ST, Duke, UNC... bing bang boom.

That's why I don't mind the winter at all. I associate it with basketball! I actually love the snow, which I dasn't repeat to strangers because they would beat me with snowy tree branches. I read several years ago that researchers discovered an actual physical thingie in our brain that is responsible for the perception of time flying as we age. Anyway, guys & gals, let's try to streeeeeeeetch out this season for as long as possible!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom