The ship be sinking... | Syracusefan.com

The ship be sinking...

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
Michael Ray Richardson had it right.

Depending on what happens Tuesday with Melo's appeal, this team is in big big trouble.

I don't even want to imagine what will happen @ Cincy on Monday.

Anybody with me? Where's my pessimistic crowd tonight.

Or do you believe in moral victories after brutal road spankings?

Im with you...could care less about tonight and monday season will be decided on tuesday

Im with you...could care less about tonight and monday season will be decided on tuesday

Pretty much. It's all about tuesday at this point.

I hear you man, but I care about all 3. This was tough to take. I think JB and the team can adjust to an extent, and Monday will be the first(and hopefully last) test of such. But even if a favorable decision comes for Fab, that doesn't mean something else such as an injury or other trouble couldn't befall him before the season is over... so I think Monday will be an important test.

Anybody with me? Where's my pessimistic crowd tonight.

Or do you believe in moral victories after brutal road spankings?
Not sure that was a brutal spanking. Giving up and losing by 25 would have qualified. These guys battled to the end despite not being able to hit shots, or rebound, or convert opportunities when they did force turnovers.

The sky is not falling.

Not sure that was a brutal spanking. Giving up and losing by 25 would have qualified. These guys battled to the end despite not being able to hit shots, or rebound, or convert opportunities when they did force turnovers.

The sky is not falling.

I'd like to agree, but with the Fab issue looming over this team, I'm having a real hard time looking at this game as a glass half full thing.

I'd like to agree, but with the Fab issue looming over this team, I'm having a real hard time looking at this game as a glass half full thing.

We have a hall of fame coach. I am confident if Mike Brey can work magic with Harrangody out and Mick Cronin can work magic with Gates and others out that JB can with Melo out.

I hear you, the Fab situation is unfortunate.

But even if Fab is gone, JB will have time to retool the team before March and develop Keita and Rak. There really wasn't time (or talent) to do so in 2010 when Arinze went down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom