The "SJ" Lives... | Syracusefan.com

The "SJ" Lives...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Check out "Seattle vs Notre Dame" at the bottom

CxajYtQXUA0qKGm.jpg

Who designated this ACC Cupcake week ? Almost as bad as the SEC.

Looks like the S is doing a pole dance on the U. Did our logo ever have that much fun?

LOL but they add that little nub so you can tell it's a U

how does someone not raise their hand and say "Uhhhhh that J looks like a U"?

I still can't believe it
Its not just the nub (which SU had but in the bottom of the S...its that the letters are different colors that make their stand out more. But I'm sure someone somewhere thought it was cool.
upload_2016-11-17_8-38-23.png

Its not just the nub (which SU had but in the bottom of the S...its that the letters are different colors that make their stand out more. But I'm sure someone somewhere thought it was cool.
View attachment 82290
i never bought anything with the SJ on it. i like the block S - gets away from SU and makes it more about the community

LOL but they add that little nub so you can tell it's a U

how does someone not raise their hand and say "Uhhhhh that J looks like a U"?

I still can't believe it

I think they were so happy that Nike was going to take on the project, they accepted anything. Color was bad, symbol was bad. It just never worked at all.

Block S was perfect. It was the shade of orange that makes sense. Sharp logo. And they even had the uniform to go with it in 2012.

I know it isn't the "SJ," but I always thought this old logo sucked, too:

That it was apparently ripped off from the logo of a plumbing / sanitation company somehow seems appropriate.

That it was apparently ripped off from the logo of a plumbing / sanitation company somehow seems appropriate.
Totally dated but I loved it as a kid, drew it ten million times instead of listening to a teacher

Everyone on the board who has seen Superbad is picturing you as a kid, drawing your pictures.
one of my friends fills up the skymall catalog every time he flies just so he can imagine the look on the next persons face as they open it up

he has no choice, he must do it

when he went on his first flight with his girlfriend, he opened it up and got to work as she looked on in horror. she still married him, inexplicably

wouldn't take much filled in white circles to change that su logo into something much weirder

View attachment 82290

I wore my Syracuse Crew tshirt just yesterday with this logo!

I have an old school starter jacket with this logo, it's a real crowd pleaser when I wear it. Maybe next game I go to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom