The sky is falling | Syracusefan.com

The sky is falling

orange79

Internet Sleuth
Jeez people. happens. We left a lot of points on the field. It happens.

Let's fire everyone and start from scratch. Good idea. Oh Lord

Well I'm sick of it happening, and I would argue that at this stage it SHOULDN'T be happening.

HCDM talks a lot about accountability, but I wonder how accountable he is going to hold Hackett for the poor offensive showing that we've turned in thus far.

Since I just got back a short while ago from the post game tailgate, I have only read about 1/2 the posts. How many people are actually calling for Marrone to be fired? I haven't seen one yet.

Since I just got back a short while ago from the post game tailgate, I have only read about 1/2 the posts. How many people are actually calling for Marrone to be fired? I haven't seen one yet.
There've been a few threads, but they seem to have disappeared :noidea:

It's possible that the sky has been falling for a little while now.

The scary thing about this game is that it wasn't much different from what we've seen in the other games this season.

There've been a few threads, but they seem to have disappeared :noidea:

Where'd they go? I just got back and haven't seen anything that should be deleted. The board is actually in a lot better shape than I thought it would be.

The way some of the folks on here are talking today Coach Mac would never have made it to his fourth season!

Where'd they go? I just got back and haven't seen anything that should be deleted. The board is actually in a lot better shape than I thought it would be.
No idea. But there definitely have been a few "fire Marrone" threads that have vanished.

I didn't see more than 1 or 2 straight out "Fire Marrone" threads, but there have been people insinuating it.

The one post that I recall from earlier was "Marrone isn't the guy..." or something along those lines.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom