The special bond of Cuse Fans | Syracusefan.com

The special bond of Cuse Fans

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
A non conference game against a "cupcake" on a Wednesday, 2 days after Christmas, no student section - temperature about 0, wind chill significantly sub zero, 2-4 inches of snow falls during the game. No one skips a beat. It really is a beautiful thing.

26114166_10104365174562036_2583014159198411041_n.jpg

A non conference game against a "cupcake" on a Wednesday, 2 days after Christmas, no student section - temperature about 0, wind chill significantly sub zero, 2-4 inches of snow falls during the game. No one skips a beat. It really is a beautiful thing.

Almost 22,000 fans at the game. You are much better than I am as I would not stop to take a photo. I didn't stop until the Orange Crate.

Last edited:

Are they all leaving early to beat the traffic? Or to go rake leaves? :p

Good post. I think even the SU fanbase takes itself for granted.

There is no fan base for any college program in the country that shows the routine devotion and love that Syracuse fans do on a routine basis all winter long, every winter.

Of course, SU fans are also awesome at road games. Congratulations to all of us!

Last edited:
SnowyCuse.jpg
here is the unfiltered version in case you want to play with it. I actually think this looks better... I was a few Ginger Ales (minus the ginger) and frozen half to death while walking to the Orange Crate trying to post the pic with my original filter.

Is the orange crate the new great cuse bar? Went there before the clemson and bc football games. It was awesome

Beautiful indeed! Just more proof that 'Cuse fans don't need AC to show up more for football games, just stop the constant losing and win more than you lose! :)

Good post. I think even the SU fanbase takes itself for granted.

There is no fan base for any college program in the country that shows the routine devotion and love that Syracuse fans do on a routine basis all winter long, every winter.

Of course, SU fans are also awesome at road games. Congratulations to all of us!

The awesome at road games thing is debatable. SU fans have a reputation for being drunk, uncouth, obnoxious at road games. You can pat yourselves on the back all you want, that reputation is well earned.

Last edited:
Are they all leaving early to beat the traffic? Or to go rake leaves? :p
No, no, no... CNY/Cuse fans are only fair weather in the fall. They/we are hardcore and diehard in the winter.

Pft, try to keep up...

The awesome at road games thing is debatable. SU fans have a reputation for being drunk, uncouth at road games. You can pat yourselves on the back all you want, that reputation is well earned.
There are bad apples in every group but in my experience, most SU fans are classy, knowledgeable and reasonably behaved. I mostly go to road games for football. My experience with basketball is mostly limited to BET and ACC tournament games, games at MSG and NCAA tournament games.

The only fans that I have heard express those sentiments were UConn fans. But they were drunker and more obnoxious. I swear!

There are bad apples in every group but in my experience, most SU fans are classy, knowledgeable and reasonably behaved. I mostly go to road games for football. My experience with basketball is mostly limited to BET and ACC tournament games, games at MSG and NCAA tournament games.

The only fans that I have heard express those sentiments were UConn fans. But they were drunker and more obnoxious. I swear!

Down here in ACC country, the only fans with a worse rep than Syracuse fans are NC State fans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom