Class of 2014 - The Suspense is killing me! | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 The Suspense is killing me!

Van111

Starter
Unlike in recent years, you have a feeling that SS and his team are just full of surprises, and what is next? After signing day this past February, the team has pulled together quite a class, filling much needed holes frankly I thought we would have to just deal with. But no, SS team pulled together a minor miracle in my mind solidifying a very solid, hard nosed squad for 2013. But.....I am ready for 2014 to explode. It seems like we are hanging on the edge of the cliff right now, just give us a little push, and the recruits start pouring in! I think it may start very, very soon, but boy, I haven't been this anxious for a recruiting year since.....like never! Come on man, lets get this started SS and McD!

images

'13 will be dictated by this running game, but may be defined by the QB play.
'14 could prove to be one of the most athletic teams SU has seen in quite some time.

'13 will be dictated by this running game, but may be defined by the QB play.
'14 could prove to be one of the most athletic teams SU has seen in quite some time.
Very good points.

I wouldn't be surprised if our defense is top 10 nationally. Especially if our JUCO DE's can contribute right away.

Unlike in recent years, you have a feeling that SS and his team are just full of surprises, and what is next? After signing day this past February, the team has pulled together quite a class, filling much needed holes frankly I thought we would have to just deal with. But no, SS team pulled together a minor miracle in my mind solidifying a very solid, hard nosed squad for 2013. But.....I am ready for 2014 to explode. It seems like we are hanging on the edge of the cliff right now, just give us a little push, and the recruits start pouring in! I think it may start very, very soon, but boy, I haven't been this anxious for a recruiting year since.....like never! Come on man, lets get this started SS and McD!

images
While I agree with you the importance of THIS season must not be underestimated. IfSS and company can pull out a quality team he will be using a much bigger net in 2014.There are some big fish in the tank in this recruiting season he needs to reel in. Of course this season is the 2014 LOI bunch but never the less winning is going to be critical for SS.:p

While I agree with you the importance of THIS season must not be underestimated. IfSS and company can pull out a quality team he will be using a much bigger net in 2014.There are some big fish in the tank in this recruiting season he needs to reel in. Of course this season is the 2014 LOI bunch but never the less winning is going to be critical for SS.:p

Yes, but stage 1 is closing with prospects who will want to commit by mid-July. So, that is based on the success of 2012, the ACC, plus the buzz that the coaches are generating now. Ideally, you would expect to see half the class lined up in this early period. Then, winning in 2013 helps the momentum continue.

It's always disappointing hearing things like, "Virginia Tech already has 9 commits for the class of 2014". I don't even want to know how many commits schools like Bama, ND, and OSU have.

It's always disappointing hearing things like, "Virginia Tech already has 9 commits for the class of 2014". I don't even want to know how many commits schools like Bama, ND, and OSU have.

Bama has 7 with an 8th pending ... 6 of them are 4 star recruits ... I am not worried about this upcoming recruiting class my suspicion is just landing Long will help make this one of the best classes we have seen in the last 30 years ... a lot of people outside of CNY are taking notice. Between the success of the basketball program and our young gun recruiters running roughshod around the South East the program has a buzz right now and whether most realize it a lot of kids saw us administer a beat down on WVU in a bowl game ... the nice part about the Pinstripe was we weren't on the same day as a ton of other bowl games ... that helped us. By the way its May 8th and WVU still doesn't have a first down ...

Bama has 7 with an 8th pending ... 6 of them are 4 star recruits ... I am not worried about this upcoming recruiting class my suspicion is just landing Long will help make this one of the best classes we have seen in the last 30 years ... a lot of people outside of CNY are taking notice. Between the success of the basketball program and our young gun recruiters running roughshod around the South East the program has a buzz right now and whether most realize it a lot of kids saw us administer a beat down on WVU in a bowl game ... the nice part about the Pinstripe was we weren't on the same day as a ton of other bowl games ... that helped us. By the way its May 8th and WVU still doesn't have a first down ...

But they have managed to take two more safeties

images
I might be the poster boy for impatience but easy does it.Relax read. Keep your mind on other subjects. The process can't be rushed when dealing with adolescents.They have far more pressing issues in their lives beyond what school they might attend for higher education.Think girls,cars$ for dates and entertainment and the list goes on and on.College? You gotta be kidding.

I might be the poster boy for impatience but easy does it.Relax read. Keep your mind on other subjects. The process can't be rushed when dealing with adolescents.They have far more pressing issues in their lives beyond what school they might attend for higher education.Think girls,cars$ for dates and entertainment and the list goes on and on.College? You gotta be kidding.
Cali...that is exactlty what I have done for the last decade, quite frankly I am gearing up to have some play time with the big boys this year! Like a school dance, instead of waiting to see who is left, looks like we finally got the nerve to walk up to the hotties and ask first. I used to make fun of my buddy Johnny in college. We would go out to pick up chicks and he would scowl the whole place. He would ask every girl, well even he had some standards, to dance and we would laugh at him as he got turned down time and time again. But at the end of the night, the bastard always had a ride home while me and my buddies that didn't have his balls went back to the dorm for another night of Pron! I think there is a morale in this! :p

Cali...that is exactlty what I have done for the last decade, quite frankly I am gearing up to have some play time with the big boys this year! Like a school dance, instead of waiting to see who is left, looks like we finally got the nerve to walk up to the hotties and ask first. I used to make fun of my buddy Johnny in college. We would go out to pick up chicks and he would scowl the whole place. He would ask every girl, well even he had some standards, to dance and we would laugh at him as he got turned down time and time again. But at the end of the night, the always had a ride home while me and my buddies that didn't have his balls went back to the dorm for another night of Pron! I think there is a morale in this! :p
Whats even worse is when a hottie hits on you and it flies over your head like a drone unseen.All I could think of,What was she doing sitting next to me on the buss andtalking like we were best friends??:bat::crazy:

Whats even worse is when a hottie hits on you and it flies over your head like a drone unseen.All I could think of,What was she doing sitting next to me on the buss andtalking like we were best friends??:bat::crazy:
Well, I found something to take recruiting out of my mind...look at Monti Teo's X Cancer Dead Girlfriend that was a man hottie photo...
Manti-Teo-Fake-GF.jpg

Well, I found something to take recruiting out of my mind...look at Monti Teo's X Cancer Dead Girlfriend that was a man hottie photo...
Manti-Teo-Fake-GF.jpg
She look a bit chunky to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom