The trend of, "serious interest". | Syracusefan.com

The trend of, "serious interest".

memcorsu

2nd String
It really speaks of where we were and how far we have come. The growth of comments by recruits to the fact that they have, "serious interest" in our program is encouraging. If one was to delve further into such comments it speaks to the fact that negative stereotype of our program,which was developed during the past decade, is beginning to subside. We are no longer in the discussion of being a "bottom 10" program.

There are many attributes that must be taken into account when defining the cuseation (causation) of this trend: coaches, relationships, conference move, winning, etc... One of the biggest factors is the relationships that recruits are building with current and future players utilizing social-media. Marrone started the trend of going after HQP's (High Quality People) and this trend seems to be one of the major factors when looking at the current focus of recruiting under the current staff who seem to be HQP's in their own right.

Another encouraging sign is that, "serious interest" is being stated by higher rated recruits earlier in the process. It is going to be interesting to see how much society replaces "main stream media" with "social-media" in terms of valuing the opinions for it source of decision making.

Staff such as Eric White are going to become more and more important due to literacy of "social media" technologies. "Times are a' changing" and it is so fun to be a fan of the 'Cuse.

KEEP CALM CUSE ON!

Love your profile pic. If I think about it too long I will get a tear in my eye.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom