The unmentioned MVP | Syracusefan.com

The unmentioned MVP

cuse309

Ace recruiting beat reporter
Sean Edinger Strength and Conditioning coach.
Dungey has taken just as many big shots this year as in years past. However this year, he tends to be able to absorb the impact better, or even in some cases, he's the one delivering the blow. We obviously don't beat Clemson without him.
Our team has not seemed gassed at all this year late in games. Even in the hot and humid Death Valley, our guys were not gassed. Clemson defenders had their hands on their hips, huffing and puffing late in that game. I don't think people realize how important the conditioning aspect of this offense is. It's a great equalizer late in games when playing bigger, stronger, faster, more talented teams.
I also love his sideline demeanor. He's almost like the Syracuse hype man out there getting the players fired up, and imploring the fans to get the hell off their butts and make some damn noise. He was all over that sideline Friday. Loved it. Love this staff.

For those in the know...

Did Marrone ask for changes to the S&C?

You need to have a different kind of conditioning to play 100 offensive plays a game. That's like 2 full games worth of plays on offense!

That also means the opposing defense is playing 2 full games worth of plays.

It would be scary to get in a game where the opposing side is also trying to run 100 plays.

You need to have a different kind of conditioning to play 100 offensive plays a game. That's like 2 full games worth of plays on offense!

That also means the opposing defense is playing 2 full games worth of plays.

It would be scary to get in a game where the opposing side is also trying to run 100 plays.
That will definitely happen at some point.

I love watching Edinger on the sidelines. He's like a lion stalking his prey.

During the locker room speeches, he's literally standing next to Babers as if he's his personal body guard.

He and his staff have done an incredible job. Such a huge difference in the DBs, the OL and obviously Dungey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom