The view from Greensboro... | Syracusefan.com

The view from Greensboro...

I kind of predicted this when Shark(and apparently a lot of NYC area SU alumni) wanted to cancel the games(lol!). The tournament is up here to appease...well...and the fans get outdone by Tarrrrr...Heeelsssss(I understood being outdone at the FF with that chant, but in NY?). I find that far more embarrassing than bnoro's thread about a single fan who obviously wasn't beaten enough as a kid.

Of course, I suppose it's possible our fans turn the tables when the tournament returns to it's natural geographic region.

Am I wrong?(other than the last sentence)

I kind of predicted this when Shark(and apparently a lot of NYC area SU alumni) wanted to cancel the games(lol!). The tournament is up here to appease...well...and the fans get outdone by Tarrrrr...Heeelsssss(I understood being outdone at the FF with that chant, but in NY?). I find that far more embarrassing than bnoro's thread about a single fan who obviously wasn't beaten enough as a kid.

Of course, I suppose it's possible our fans turn the tables when the tournament returns to it's natural geographic region.

When the camera panned to the crowd before our game started, I was shocked at all the powder blue in the stands. We showed up well for the opener against Wake but that was a pathetic showing against UNC.

I've always thought our fans were louder and rowdier down south. With so many alumni in ATL/CLT and so many transplants in Raleigh/South Carolina, if we actually become a decent team again, I could see Cuse fans taking over Greensboro. I know i'll be there and that whiny author will really wish we weren't in this league when there's equal parts Orange as there is powder blue/duke blue wandering around that no-name city he's so fond of.

Greensboro is an absolute dump. The idea that any power 5 conference would hold their tournament there is ridiculous. When it comes back to NC it should be in Charlotte and not Greensboro.

But people fish there.

This writer is stuck in a bygone era. Things change, life changes, move on. Economics rule the roost, that's reality. Something by the way the writer should be happy about, because if it were not for economics and the huge money involved the UNCheat program would be buried in Bonneville, er I mean Greensboro right next to this writer's career

That was quite the article. The reality is that many in the ACC feel this way I'm glad this dude at least had the stones to say it. I love we were watching physical basketball and the refs letting them play. It's amazing the things people can see when it is the only thing they really want to see.

I'm just sorry a couple of our wonderful fans gave him the ammunition he wanted.

Greensboro is an absolute dump. The idea that any power 5 conference would hold their tournament there is ridiculous. When it comes back to NC it should be in Charlotte and not Greensboro.
Or DC

Absolutely hilarious. Let's see how things go with our first recruiting class after the bogus sanctions coming in next season. Even moreso when the FBI hammer comes crashing down on the pay-for-play cheaters which we are not a party to. UNC has enjoyed a penalty-free existence after getting an academic fraud secretary named Deborah Crowder to green-light their fake class curriculum for their air-head McD burger boys.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant. We'll have the last laugh on these southern bells.

I love Cuse and was a student there but our cheers are awful. Only lets Go Orange. Somehow the students/cheerleaders need to make a cheer that is simple and all the other townie fans and alumni can easily pick up.

Complained about no fishing? Is that a joke of some kind, or was this guy serious?

Talked about playing it in a warm weather locale? Greensboro has also been in the 30's and 40's this week.

"But we can deal with the idiots until they learn that there’s a certain decorum about the ACC Tournament." ------- GTFOH