The Yanee questions still will be the big story in 2014 | Syracusefan.com

The Yanee questions still will be the big story in 2014

CaliCuse

All American
Will CC's weight loss lean up give him his arm strength he seemed to have lost last year?
Will Jeter hold up for the season/ How long will Tex stay in the lineup and on the field with a wrist that is at best fragile and ready to snap again with the first extended use in over a year.
Will Jeter announce his retirement date? Of course will Tanaka have been a good investment or more blown $ not going into the farm system.
Will the lost draft picks mean huge all-star players will be lost once again?
Will all the moves excite the fans to boost attendance to the four million mark to pay for all the expenditures?
Can the team get into the WS?
Will it be fun to watch?

Will CC's weight loss lean up give him his arm strength he seemed to have lost last year?
Will Jeter hold up for the season/ How long will Tex stay in the lineup and on the field with a wrist that is at best fragile and ready to snap again with the first extended use in over a year.
Will Jeter announce his retirement date? Of course will Tanaka have been a good investment or more blown $ not going into the farm system.
Will the lost draft picks mean huge all-star players will be lost once again?
Will all the moves excite the fans to boost attendance to the four million mark to pay for all the expenditures?
Can the team get into the WS?
Will it be fun to watch?

All I know for sure is that your NYY posts will be fun to watch.

Before I opened this thread, I thought you were going to talk about a piano player.

Will Cali start more than 162 Yankee threads this season?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom