The Yankees shouldn't let A-Hole anywhere near the training complex this spring | Syracusefan.com

The Yankees shouldn't let A-Hole anywhere near the training complex this spring

CaliCuse

All American
Why allow him to disturb the concentration of all those trying for the roster spots going north? You or I wouldn't be allowed anywhere close to that site. I would hire security and make sure only authorized personnel are allowed access to the team and player

I would hire security and make sure only authorized personnel are allowed access to the team and player

For once, I seriously and wholeheartedly agree with Cali. I too think that the Yankees should implement some kind of security measure to make sure that only authorized personnel are allowed access to the team.

For once, I seriously and wholeheartedly agree with Cali. I too think that the Yankees should implement some kind of security measure to make sure that only authorized personnel are allowed access to the team.
"For once?" I can't be that far off the mark on everything.

Why allow him to disturb the concentration of all those trying for the roster spots going north? You or I wouldn't be allowed anywhere close to that site. I would hire security and make sure only authorized personnel are allowed access to the team and player

Gee, I would have thought that if you were suspended you weren't allowed near team facilities. Obviously you're not allowed to play, but I thought that also automatically meant you had to stay away as well.:noidea:

Gee, I would have thought that if you were suspended you weren't allowed near team facilities. Obviously you're not allowed to play, but I thought that also automatically meant you had to stay away as well.:noidea:

He's only suspended from playing in regular season games.

Under the CBA, he's still allowed to work out with the team, and he can play in Spring Training games.

However, since he's not on the 40 man roster for the season, the Yanks can relegate him to the minor league complex in Tampa.

I also read, that even if he never plays another game, his money is guaranteed after his suspension which I believe comes to 65 million dollars. Hell of a contract he negotiated.