There is a Time to Talk and a Time to Shut up | Syracusefan.com

There is a Time to Talk and a Time to Shut up

Nicknack

All Conference
While I love what Broyld brings to the table, his incessant talk to the media is too much in my opinion. I admire his fire and hunger to be much better than what we saw last weekend, he also has a team to support. The support you show is not in media interviews but in the locker room. I would much rather him work this out within rather than through media outlets.

We have all heard and seen this play out before, especially in the NFL, and usually what happens is that the player ends up being alienated from the rest of the team. I hope this doesn't happen with Broyld. However, if I were his teammate, I would much rather him voice his displeasure to his family/team than outsiders. A few comments here and there are fine, but at this point it needs to stop. Focus on you and the team - leave this in the locker room. Broyld is such a fine talent and likely one of our keys to our success moving forward - I just hope he doesn't step over the line with his teammates.

Just one man's opinion for what it's worth.

But Cohen is suppose to ignore him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's the gift that keeps on giving. I actually enjoy reading it. He speaks his mind, I am sure the staff will most likely muzzle him after this latest gem

Terrell Owens/Donovan McNabb Part Dieux?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom