There is still a scenario where Syracuse football shares the Big East | Syracusefan.com

There is still a scenario where Syracuse football shares the Big East

Exactly the scenario I posted yesterday. However, it seems that some folks would rather than not happen so we get slotted to the Pinstripe Bowl. I for one go by the adage "Go big or go home."

Don't think it's lack of desire, just it being very, very slim chance of us going to Orange Bowl.

Louisville and Cincy have the best shot, but it's exciting that SU has a long shot. Win!

The Rut losing all 3 is a likely scenario. They struggled with Army at home coming off a bye week. Army had a TD reception denied as incomplete in the second half when the score was tied at 7-7, and then the Rut blocked the Army FG attempt. It looked like a catch to me and also to the guys calling the game, but Army never challenged the call. The Rut didn't take the lead until the 4th quarter. You know the script, Army had 3 turnovers to the Rut's 1 and that's not including the blocked FG.

If I'm not mistaken Stony Brook steamrolled Army. Rutgers had a balanced offensive attack of 252 yards against Army.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom