There's no reason we can't run the table in the Big East | Syracusefan.com

There's no reason we can't run the table in the Big East

Besides Louisville I agree with you. Strong owns Marrone and I don't see that changing this year.

If we fix our mental mistakes. If we cant improve them, no reason to think we'll win another game

You have to have a little luck and I don't think this team has any.

You have to have a little luck and I don't think this team has any.

Luck has to do with it, if the offense can put up 600 yards and 40 points on Northwestern, then we can run through everyone in the Big East. They are not good at all.

If we keep finding ways to beat ourselves we will have a tough time getting to a bowl or winning in the BE. This team continues to be undisciplined and that is just a killer. We are not good enough to play like today and expect to win. NW's secondary is a sieve. I don't want to take anything away from Ryan or the O but we played a really bad defense today and we found a way to lose. Very disappointing.

At some point the future is now at least in terms of playing like we understand the freakin rules. Just lousy lousy coaching job. I have been a big DM booster but that is just the plain truth. The staff needs to get these guys to have their heads in the game for 60 minutes. It is just fundamental preparation.

Conference stinks but still easier said than done BUT if we maintain the depth and keep uptempo on offense, sure, why the hell not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom