Things a (Pitt) rooster would say | Syracusefan.com

Things a (Pitt) rooster would say

pearl31

in cahoots
This certainly is an interesting take:

2014-01-15_1651.png

I really have a lot of respect the the Pitt basketball team. Every year, year in and year out, they make deep runs into the tournament, more often than not cruising into the Final Four. And when they get there, their record is stellar - 5 titles in the last 10 years, runners-up in three more. Just amazing!

Of course, all of this happened in the Fringe alternate universe, but still...

"Peyton Manning is a terrible quarterback. Chokes in the playoffs and only has 1 ring."

-- Blaine Gabbert

Jim Boeheim is a terrible coach. Chokes every year in the tournament and only has 1 ring. I mean since 03 only 2 final fours and 1 NC.

-- Jamie Dixon

Pitt fans hold dearly to the fact that JB didn't get to a Final Four until his 11th year at the helm, they have been harping on it for Dixon's entire career. Well, this is Dixon's 11th season, so they lose that card if they don't get a FF this year.

I hope CJ and Jerami posterize them all game. And I detest that un original student section name stealing fanbase with a passion. They can left right left right their arses to the big ten any day.

Ditto. Their douchy fans tried to suck the life out of us when we played asheville. Didnt work.

We are going to hammer these guys saturday.

I was stuck sitting next to some Pittsburgh douche during the Kansas State game, and it seemed like once he figured out that I was an SU fan ( gee, was it the SU hat or t-shirt that gave it away?), he started loudly cheering for K-State. He was so annoying that when he left the seats during a break, his girlfriend/wife apologized to me on his behalf.

With the arrogance of their fanbase, you'd think that Pitt was at least somewhat relevant, on a national level.

I was stuck sitting next to some Pittsburgh douche during the Kansas State game, and it seemed like once he figured out that I was an SU fan ( gee, was it the SU hat or t-shirt that gave it away?), he started loudly cheering for K-State. He was so annoying that when he left the seats during a break, his girlfriend/wife apologized to me on his behalf.

With the arrogance of their fanbase, you'd think that Pitt was at least somewhat relevant, on a national level.

Ugh I hear ya. I got confronted by a Pitt fan in the bathroom of all places after the Asheville game. He got in my face and started saying we got lucky. I almost killed him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom