Things could be worse | Syracusefan.com

Things could be worse

Most times these things are handled by third party companies. I went to ESPN to read the article and that’s exactly what MSU said happened.

Unbelievable really. The company has been fired but if I’m MSU, I’m looking to take it further than that probably.

Most times these things are handled by third party companies. I went to ESPN to read the article and that’s exactly what MSU said happened.

Unbelievable really. The company has been fired but if I’m MSU, I’m looking to take it further than that probably.

Usually the trivia ties to the game somehow, like names of guys who coached at both schools or attendance at the game in 1966. Any random history question like “Where was Mark Twain born” would have been enough to question if the company providing the trivia understood what they were doing. The question they asked looks potentially intentional - it’s probably worth MSU starting down the path of whatever legal action their lawyers can justify just to squelch the PR issue for the school.

Michigan State going to challenge Rutgers for a dumpster fire thread

We should never hire anyone from Michigan State
No. Just no way this is for realz. It appears it is. It actually, is. Sparty needs an all inclusive dumpster fire thread

Unfortunately that's what they said, but the truth is it is run by students of the school.

There was a separate tweet that had a link to MSU site that says the scoreboard and it's activities are handled by a student organization.

They were apparently using a third party quiz generator site for these without that sites knowledge or permission.

Last edited:
They had a trivia game on the scoreboard before the Michigan debacle. hey asked where this guy was born:

Maybe that's why they had such a big crowd.

If the question was specifically selected by MSU students from this “third party source”, I’ll speculate it ties to a lot of the other politically oriented demonstrations going on at universities across the country. In other words, this isn’t a Michigan State specific issue - this is a Michigan State example of how the university system in the US is broken.

Although it’s a bigger issue than just Michigan State - MSU has appeared to take a “hold my beer” approach to all the various issues plaguing universities today. They are really good at dialing things up to 11.

If the question was specifically selected by MSU students from this “third party source”, I’ll speculate it ties to a lot of the other politically oriented demonstrations going on at universities across the country. In other words, this isn’t a Michigan State specific issue - this is a Michigan State example of how the university system in the US is broken.

Although it’s a bigger issue than just Michigan State - MSU has appeared to take a “hold my beer” approach to all the various issues plaguing universities today. They are really good at dialing things up to 11.
They are in the crosshairs. It’s their turn.

IMG_0276.jpeg

One of my friends that graduated from Michigan State just sent me this

It had absolutely nothing to do with anything you said. My God.

They ran a freakin’ YouTube clip that some dummy at their stadium found online.

With all the negative perception of MSU they can right the ship by hiring Urbie Meyer, lol

In other words, this isn’t a Michigan State specific issue - this is a Michigan State example of how the university system in the US is broken.

The Michigan state scoreboard is an example of the a supposed broken university system in the U.S. Lol. That’s quite the leap. I would say that statement has more to do with what’s wrong with the U.S.

Yeah MSU tried to blame the third party as mentioned above. Good for the third party to stand up for themselves and say they never authorized anything. Msu has dug a hole and continues to find ways to dig it deeper. Morons

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom