Things I don't understand | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Things I don't understand

Why is BC, with all their injuries (including starting QB) still fighting and playing better football now while we're completely falling apart?

I'll enjoy the bowl season even more knowing the UConn loss cost them the chance to be a part of it.

Why is BC, with all their injuries (including starting QB) still fighting and playing better football now while we're completely falling apart?

I'll enjoy the bowl season even more knowing the UConn loss cost them the chance to be a part of it.

It is almost impossible to be as bad as we have been the last 14 Qs. Over that span we have had 45 drives (not including end of 1st half) for a total of 715 yards (including penalties). That is an average of 15.9 yards per drive. We have scored 36 points total while giving up 9 for a net of 27 points, which is less than +2 points per Q. Rutgers laughs at that.

This is typical for Dino’s team that they fall apart every November and If the players quit on Dino vs. WF, then he should be S-canned asap.

The Maryland loss was it for me. I had season tickets for 15 years. Gave away tickets and have not been back or renewed. Since then I’m completely numb to football. It’s sad because I love the program but couldn’t put myself through this any longer. I still watch the games when I can but it’s different now. Dino has done what gross, canter, grob, marrone, Shafer couldn’t do, Take part of my soul.

Because BC's backups are a combination of better, or better-developed and prepared, than ours. And we're not 3-deep at QB at the moment. I'll leave it there.

no for another alum who was celebrated on the big screen during the game.

Oh ok. Wasn’t being a jerk, I was thinking that’s awesome and I’d like to think at 91 I’m still caring about SU and able to make a game here and there

The Maryland loss was it for me. I had season tickets for 15 years. Gave away tickets and have not been back or renewed. Since then I’m completely numb to football. It’s sad because I love the program but couldn’t put myself through this any longer. I still watch the games when I can but it’s different now. Dino has done what gross, canter, grob, marrone, Shafer couldn’t do, Take part of my soul.
The Maryland game was also where I basically threw in the towel on Dino.

Oh ok. Wasn’t being a jerk, I was thinking that’s awesome and I’d like to think at 91 I’m still caring about SU and able to make a game here and there
And that is exactly what this 91 year old was doing. Flew in from his "summer" home in Kansas for the Notre Dame football game; then went to his daughter's in Toronto. Flew back to Kansas, and later this week he and his 91 year old wife are driving down from Kansas to their winter home in Phoenix, and after Thanksgiving are flying back up to Kansas to drive their other car down here. I am tired just thinking about it all...

And that is exactly what this 91 year old was doing. Flew in from his "summer" home in Kansas for the Notre Dame football game; then went to his daughter's in Toronto. Flew back to Kansas, and later this week he and his 91 year old wife are driving down from Kansas to their winter home in Phoenix, and after Thanksgiving are flying back up to Kansas to drive their other car down here. I am tired just thinking about it all...

Wow, good for them. That’s pretty awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom