Think Ennis leaving means Grant more likely to stay? | Syracusefan.com

Think Ennis leaving means Grant more likely to stay?

kirbivore

2019 Cali Award (Passing Yards)
Grant was rated lower than Ennis on every mock I've seen. With Ennis gone Grant can come back for his jr. year, get stronger, and be the #1 option.

Grant was rated lower than Ennis on every mock I've seen. With Ennis gone Grant can come back for his jr. year, get stronger, and be the #1 option.

uh. no.

not saying grant wont be back. but if anything - this hurts, doesnt help.

but best case scenario is that it plays no impact.

cmon being a top 6-13 pick is way different that 15-30 pick. Once you are in the second half of first round anything can happen. He comes bck here is focal point of our offense and with it being a weak draft next yr he will def play himself into a lottery pick.

If Grant leaves my head will explode.

uh. no.

not saying grant wont be back. but if anything - this hurts, doesnt help.

but best case scenario is that it plays no impact.
Yeah I can't see how it plays any affect. Grant would unquestionably be the guy though.

I can't see how Ennis leaving factors into the decision one bit, honestly. It's completely independent.

I don't see how Ennis leaving would have any impact on Grant's decision.

Grant and Ennis are not connected when it comes to this decision. Grant will make his own decision based on what he and his family thinks is best for him . What we think is in his best interest has no weight either. Time will tell.

I can't see how it helps, having one of the better pgs in the country giving you the ball next year, as opposed to having a true freshman at the point, who is really more of a combo guard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom