Thinking of going with a luxury SUV, but more of | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Thinking of going with a luxury SUV, but more of

I have been waiting on a new Ford pick up truck since April of last year. It's crazy. Suppose to be built in a few weeks but I'll believe it when I see it
Probably already built. Just waiting on a chip. Absolutely insane. Ford had 53% of all new cars sold in April be sold under pre-order. Most in a year pre-pandemic was 3%.

Probably already built. Just waiting on a chip. Absolutely insane. Ford had 53% of all new cars sold in April be sold under pre-order. Most in a year pre-pandemic was 3%.

I hope so. Frustrating to say the least

I have been waiting on a new Ford pick up truck since April of last year. It's crazy. Suppose to be built in a few weeks but I'll believe it when I see it

That's not encouraging. We custom ordered a midlife crisis Jeep Wrangler a little over 2 months ago. Have a VIN and serial number, which is supposed to mean it's in production.

I don't want to wait until it's a closer to end of life crisis.

Mid size, not a tank (Navigator). Anyone have any yeahs or nays
(Porsch, Mercedes, Audi, Genesis, etc.)
Not sure I want to bite the bullet on that number.
Might lease through my business.
We've got a Macan. I love driving that thing: fast and smooth and quiet. I've not had the balls to go >120 in it yet. Driving experience is great for an SUV. Got to be careful, can do 90+ without realizing it.

Porsches do get expensive quick, they like to charge a little extra for eeevvverryyything.

I'm starting to think of all the great golf courses I could play for the maintenance on the prestige cars.

We've got a Macan. I love driving that thing: fast and smooth and quiet. I've not had the balls to go >120 in it yet. Driving experience is great for an SUV. Got to be careful, can do 90+ without realizing it.

Porsches do get expensive quick, they like to charge a little extra for eeevvverryyything.
Saturday Night Live 90S GIF

What did you purchase?

I ordered a 2021 F150 Powerboost from Koerner Ford on September 22nd and ended up with a 2022 that was delivered January 22nd.