This Clemson Entrance is Unreal | Syracusefan.com

This Clemson Entrance is Unreal

Was just going to post this. I am in awe, and practically have goosebumps. How awesome would it be to be there?

I think it would be a fire hazard if we launched off fireworks in the dome :eek:

I wondered if it would lose its luster, this being the second time I've watched it this year. NOPE. So sick!!!

Don't even try to compare Cuse to this though. Clemson's entrance is so above and beyond anyone else's in college football and its not even close.

FSU will win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chills.

As awful as today was, I'm just so happy to be in this conference. There will come a day where we will beat them there, just hope it's in my lifetime.

The atmosphere is as great as anything the SEC or B1G has to offer.

I wondered if it would lose its luster, this being the second time I've watched it this year. NOPE. So sick!!!

Don't even try to compare Cuse to this though. Clemson's entrance is so above and beyond anyone else's in college football and its not even close.
If we tried it some guy would be telling me to sit down

Nobody cares but I am rooting for the 'Noles. I always kinda liked Bobby Bowdon.

If we tried it some guy would be telling me to sit down
I can't even tell you how annoyed people in my section were about everyone standing. I was in the Orange end zone section and people were freakin out that everyone was standing (Tech fans) so it's not just fans at The Dome lol.

I just want a competitive game (which it should be).

I'm going Clemson 38, FSU 35.

That's BIG-TIME college football!
Clearly you weren't at the Tech game watching them run out with a miniature antique car. Forget buses and a rock...that's big time.

I like the rock touching and running down the hill. I thought getting the whole team onto buses to buzz the stadium is supremely asinine and weird. Then ABC tries to make it all dramatic. It's a bunch of huge guys trying to fit on a bus in full gear??! Really dumb.

Meh. I've been around the country. It's nothing special. It's oly special bc they call the most exciting x seconds in football. I'm unimpressed

Meh. I've been around the country. It's nothing special. It's oly special bc they call the most exciting x seconds in football. I'm unimpressed

You need a doctor, Doctor 44. Holy crap.

I've been thinking the same thing.

I'll take Chief Osceola on Renegade over Clemson and their rock.

Might be a case of the media building it up - because honestly it's meh. The bus thing was awkward.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom