this conf is ridiculous | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

this conf is ridiculous

We had a John Walllace
image.jpg

Great game. Az state by 5. 11 minute mark. Oregon at the stripe.

Is Bill channeling the late great Cali?

There were also years when the committee was generous to give the ACC a 3rd or 4th bid.
There was a long stretch where nobody not named Duke/UNC got to the the sweet 16 from the ACC. S

Is Bill channeling the late great Cali?
Wow. Turned on Oregon and AZ St game for a few minutes last night and had no idea who was doing the color. He seemed a bit off the wall making it sound like the two greatest basketball teams in the country were the two playing. After listening to the ACCT announcers for the past couple of days, it was sure a different style. I have heard other references to Walton's announcing in the past few months so I will need to listen again. To be honest, last night I thought the guy was off the wall!

I mean, what did everyone expect? It’s not like any of this was a secret.

I think we are underrating how good our top 3 teams are if you stack them up head to head with other top 10 squads who will be 1/2 seeds. Who knows how this tournament plays out and if we will actually see those matchups.

The next rung we are a part of is pretty good as well. And the bottom half of the league all have a pulse even the 'worst' teams like BC and Pitt.

We haven’t lost to a non-ACC team in the NCAAT since 2014. Most important thing for us is to avoid the ACC lol

If we get 9 teams in someone in the ACC will be set to collide like us and Duke last year in the Sweet 16. Kind of unfair but it is what it is.

Wow. Turned on Oregon and AZ St game for a few minutes last night and had no idea who was doing the color. He seemed a bit off the wall making it sound like the two greatest basketball teams in the country were the two playing. After listening to the ACCT announcers for the past couple of days, it was sure a different style. I have heard other references to Walton's announcing in the past few months so I will need to listen again. To be honest, last night I thought the guy was off the wall!
That’s what makes him so great. I couldn’t stand him back in the day when he did the NBA on NBC. Took himself too seriously. Now he’s just having fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom