This crowd is pathetic | Syracusefan.com

This crowd is pathetic

Students filling maybe 20% of their section

Half the city thinks the next game is saturday, I have had to remind a bunch of people about tonight.

Wow. You out of towners just missed the riveting lets go s u chant the cheerleaders do. Kudos to the 5 people that participated.

So lame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So, they do that at both the football and basketball games? Makes me want to gag... them.

Wow. You out of towners just missed the riveting lets go s u chant the cheerleaders do. Kudos to the 5 people that participated.

So lame

5 participated. That's more than normal. I guess this really is a shameful crowd.

So lame

I wouldn't say they missed it... :)

Fball fans complain about no one going to Orange football games and bball fans complain about how fans act at the bball games. I love my Orange brethren. ;)

Yet larger than any crowd at any arena this week except maybe 2.

Sent using my Commodore 64
Announced attendance is always accurate.

So lame

If there's a worse, less inspiring chant in the world, Brandon Triche hasn't heard it.

The Dome sounded like a library on TV. What was up with the lack of enthusiasm tonight? The opponent?

The Dome sounded like a library on TV. What was up with the lack of enthusiasm tonight? The opponent?

It was great when we went on the run to end the first half. Then it was just cruise control the rest of the game.

My dad said he was pumped up. It's only his second SU bball game, so it wouldnt take much to impress him. He was glad that people left early, he was able to move a few rows up, right on the railing I think. Cuse is 2-0 with the old guy in the building!

I told him about the Fine Lot. He will definitely be in attendance this fall

He has the Cuse fever lol finally. He's already making plans for the SU-Hobart lax game (that's this weekend right?)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom