This Duke / Unc pregame is a bit much | Syracusefan.com

This Duke / Unc pregame is a bit much

this dumb poll feature

• sucks

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • keeps popping up

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
I'm so sick of that shot. He hit a three where Zeller gave him 10 feet. He's a good three point shooter. The bigger story is what the was Zeller doing on that play.

I don't know, I like these games (UNC/Duke), but ESPN makes them hard to watch.

yea because no other games of importance happened today :)

in their minds this is the only reason why Saturday, March 3rd 2012 was created

He hit a completely unguarded three point shot. Whatevs. These two teams are about to wade into the deep end and then we'll see who floats.

They've been running on the ticker that stupid stat that over the last 82 games they're separated by 1 point for a week now.

I would imagine if you choose an arbitrary number of games (which I'm guessing they're doing) you could do that for a lot of teams.

Yeah, it's like the f**in Super Bowl. Plumblee's entire senior ceremony & the anthem - they wonder why everyone hates them. They can thank ESPN. Too bad neither of them are 30-1, biiotches!

Duke loves shooting threes.

I am disapointed in espn radio 97.7 - they cut out early on the ISP wrap up and completely skip the local post game for this game? I had to listen to Axe call in for crying out loud.

And frigging coach K cannot even do the pre-game and halftime interview with Erin Andrews. Chris Collins both times.

Dick Vitale is even managing to make Jay Bilas boring.

And yet I'm tuned in, so I guess "they" win.

Pretty pathetic when the gameday set can fit into the arena so they have to the halftime show outside. Comical.

If Duke doesn't make 3s they are horrible. I'd say I'd love to see them as the #2 in our bracket, but they are certainly capable of catching fire so I'm wary...

Do like I do whenever they show Dook-UNC - don't watch it. It's bad for your health and then to have to listen to Vitale drool over each team will tear up your stomach some more.

worst #3 ranked team in history ... easily should / could have 3-4 more losses ... the fact the ACC is scrap is what inflates them, along with name and that crap job by UNC first time around

Do like I do whenever they show Dook-UNC - don't watch it. It's bad for your health and then to have to listen to Vitale drool over each team will tear up your stomach some more.

I switched to Trailer Park Boys on Showtime. Good stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom