This is essentially the 2018 schedule. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

This is essentially the 2018 schedule.

Hooker had a 31 to 3 TD to INT ratio last year in a new system. Slovis has done nothing but digress just look at his numbers from his frosh year on. I'm not a Milton fan but Hooker has been quite good since he took over full-time duties the middle of the season last year. Both are far more mobile than Slovis.

Last year Hooker finished 13th in the nation in rating, Slovis 107th ... not sure why he doesn't blow more than Hooker in your eyes. Bear in mind Hooker did this in the SEC while Slovis was in the Pac-12 as well ... my girlfriend (for better or worse) is a Tennessee fan and I was able to watch Hooker quite a bit last year.

The running game in the UT vs Pitt game is where the rubber meets the road but I don't think Pitt will be ready for their tempo and now that they have had a year to get things adjusted UT should move fast. Don't be surprised to see Pitt players dropping like flies to slow them down ... Narduzzi is a scumbag so I'm sure he is working on the tactics at practice as we speak.
I am respecting the mods and advertisers and not making the obvious jokes in this post. First day back with the middle schoolers and look at me taking the high road.

Would love to beat Pitt especially at Heinz field Acrisure Stadium. We're long overdue to beat them and winning more frequently against them/BC/Lville helps recruiting and gets SU to bowls more often
FYP. No more Carrier Dome, no more Heinz Field. Maybe we can eliminate the old demons with the new stadium name.

I am respecting the mods and advertisers and not making the obvious jokes in this post. First day back with the middle schoolers and look at me taking the high road.

You know after re-reading it I could have phrased it better ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom