This is for Trueblue25 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

This is for Trueblue25

I had the same reaction. Except I was drinking Founder's Breakfast Stout.
I would lick that off the computer.

The onsides kick was awesome. Someone should have tried to fan or blow the ball the required distance.

The bowl gifts were ... Ok. That beanie looks like a weird offering:

1. North End black winter coat
  2. Kombi winter gloves
  3. White Tiger Woods Victory Nike beanie
  4. Ogio Bullion backpack
  5. Big Game football

I'd take the jacket and run.

Admins: Can we move all SUNY Buffalo threads to a separate board? This board is about Syracuse football and I really don't care.

Don't open the thread then?

Trueblue25 said:
I didn't make this thread? I'm just contributing to it... like you?
trublue in the end all that matters is the fins beating buffalos lame pro football team... GO FINS

I had the same reaction. Except I was drinking Founder's Breakfast Stout.

I thought the scenario was that he was offered early by SU but it was conditional on him committing early, he chose not to, SU took a commitment from Terrell Hunt (another NY kid), and Licata ended up committing to UB after that.

I'm pretty confident he didn't have a commitable offer from SU when he chose UB.

I thought the scenario was that he was offered early by SU but it was conditional on him committing early, he chose not to, SU took a commitment from Terrell Hunt (another NY kid), and Licata ended up committing to UB after that.

I'm pretty confident he didn't have a commitable offer from SU when he chose UB.

That's about right. Definitely wasn't just him "choosing UB over SU because he grew up a UB fan."

You definitely won't hear me advocate for SU to hire this UB coach...unlike the last one. I'm still not at all impressed with Quinn. I saw no adjustments whatsoever in either the Bowling Green game or this game.

Hearing the announcers praise Quinn for running a pro-style offense instead of his preferred spread offense made me want to puke. It took him a year to figure out what should have been glaringly obvious immediately: that UB didn't have the players to run the spread.

BlackKnight76 said:
That's about right. Definitely wasn't just him "choosing UB over SU because he grew up a UB fan."
My memory is that he botched his recruitment by waiting for an offer from ND that never came. That cost his a chance to go to Syracuse.

Ended up with only a ÜB offer (might have also had some other low level schools offer like ODU).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom