This is for Trueblue25 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

This is for Trueblue25

They have half the game left. Hope they can make the adjustments to turn this around.

Ugh.

On a side not, SDSU is literally tackling Khalil Mack, it's funny. I Don't really care if UB wins, I'd love them to...but I'm just happy they are here. You can never overstate how great a bowl appearance is a for a young program.

Just saw this thread. You mean to tell me Buffalo is playing right now? Damn, why didn't you tell me Trueblue? How is the game going?

Just saw this thread. You mean to tell me Buffalo is playing right now? Damn, why didn't you tell me Trueblue? How is the game going?

Marshall Faulk- a lot
JAmes Starks- a little

35-10 SDSU.

New York's college team is looking like it is literally outweighed at most positions. Those SD State players are definitely a bit bigger.

Buffalo played really well against some big teams this year, they even played Ohio State tougher than this. Didn't turn the ball over as much in that game, though.

New York's college team is looking like it is literally outweighed at most positions. Those SD State players are definitely a bit bigger.

Buffalo played really well against some big teams this year, they even played Ohio State tougher than this. Didn't turn the ball over as much in that game, though.

SDSU jut looks like they want it more.

SDSU just looks like they ARE BETTER.

Fixed.

Eh whatever. got the additional practices, and bowl gifts.

We didn't recruit Licatta very hard, right? He's not very good.

People could have said the same thing about Nassib after the Pinstripe bowl last year if they didn't watch the whole season.

People could have said the same thing about Nassib after the Pinstripe bowl last year if they didn't watch the whole season.

I've paid attention to Buffalo this season. He doesn't look like he could play in a better league. That touchdown that happened as I write this was a floater.

I've paid attention to Buffalo this season. He doesn't look like he could play in a better league. That touchdown that happened as I write this was a floater.

Thank god he's just a sophomore. I don't think he's an NFL prospect either haha. Just a solid college QB.

Oh god that onside kick.

SDSU may be winning, but they are a bunch of punks. I'm not too impressed with how they're representing their university.
You're joking...right?

Mack and Oliver are the two classiest kids on UB. Too bad that can't be said for most of the others on the team. One of the chippiest games I've seen all year.

Eh whatever. got the additional practices, and bowl gifts.

The bowl gifts were ... Ok. That beanie looks like a weird offering:

1. North End black winter coat
  2. Kombi winter gloves
  3. White Tiger Woods Victory Nike beanie
  4. Ogio Bullion backpack
  5. Big Game football

The bowl gifts were ... Ok. That beanie looks like a weird offering:

1. North End black winter coat
  2. Kombi winter gloves
  3. White Tiger Woods Victory Nike beanie
  4. Ogio Bullion backpack
  5. Big Game football
...and a five pound bag of Idaho's finest.

I wish they would get NEW YORK off the front of the jerseys. You're embarrassing the whole state with plays like this.
buffonside.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom