This is terrible | Syracusefan.com

This is terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team reaction is incredible. I have never seen a team act with such concern before.

Feel for the kid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team reaction is incredible. I have never seen a team act with such concern before.

Never seen a team reaction like this before. I've also never seen a leg bend that way before. Just awful.

I am in tears.

Why???

I am in complete confusion over what is happening right now. Injuries happen in sports every single day. What is with the crying?

I know it's a human being, but why is this case so special? I am confused.

Now I am rooting for Louisville...no doubt about it

Why???

I am in complete confusion over what is happening right now. Injuries happen in sports every single day. What is with the crying?

This is not your average injury. Maybe career ending. They said the way he screamed, and the way the team on the bench reacted. Sorry maybe injuries happen, but we don't have to like them.

Amazing how they can turn a switch and get right back into this game from that incredible emotinal reaction.

Because people care and hate to see stuff like this happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As do I. But it's sports. Happens all the time.

My suggestion: don't watch football. You'll be crying every 10 minutes.

Why???

Because of how awful it was. And he's just a kid, 20 years old. The way the whole team and staff reacted, it's hard not to get emotional after what we just saw.

This wasn't some everyday sports injury.

This is not your average injury. Maybe career ending. They said the way he screamed, and the way the team on the bench reacted. Sorry maybe injuries happen, but we don't have to like them.

Oh I didn't catch them saying that.

I'm not trying to be rude or disrespectful, I'm just honestly confused. I played football for years - my teammates got injured every game. It happens. It's part of the game and it sucks. We didn't cry about it though.

get a grip tough guy douchebag. It's fing horrible. Have a heart. Oh wait you obviously dont have one.

Ok, definitely not how I was trying to come off.

I just don't understand, because injuries happen all the time. I didn't catch that it was career ending. That's very sad. Still wouldn't cry but I suppose it's understandable in that case.

No need to go calling people a douche.

Because most people aren't douchebags

Wow. Ok then.

Yeah guys, don't watch football. You will be very upset when those around you aren't crying every 5 minutes over injuries like you are.

But I guess that makes me a douche for not understanding.

I'm not trying to be rude or disrespectful, I'm just honestly confused. I played football for years - my teammates got injured every game. It happens. It's part of the game and it sucks. We didn't cry about it though.

Seriously? The only leg injury I've seen worse than that was Joe Theismann.

Why???

Uhh, how about the fact that people are reporting his bone was completely protruding from his leg? Yeah, just walk it off kid. Rub some dirt on it. It's sports, toughen up, Ware!

Good lord man.

You're sort of a . I don't care what sport you play or at what level, catastrophic injuries like that are extremely rare. I've seen very few, and guess what? I felt for every single player...even Joe Theisman.

...What is with the crying?

did you see how utterly gruesome the injury was? the poor kid's leg snapped like a twig, right in front his bench for his teammates to hear and see.

if you're not affected or can't understand how seeing something that horrific happen to someone you love/go to battle with would have an emotional impact then maybe you're just not human. i don't know.

Ok, definitely not how I was trying to come off.

I just don't understand, because injuries happen all the time. I didn't catch that it was career ending. That's very sad. Still wouldn't cry but I suppose it's understandable in that case.

No need to go calling people a douche.
If you don't understand, don't question why people are in tears or are reacting the way they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom