This is what they are saying in Georgia | Syracusefan.com

This is what they are saying in Georgia

Seems pretty fair to me.

Cuse has the best passing attack they’ve seen. We gave up a ton on the ground, is that a fluke? Or something GT can take advantage of. Can GT get pressure? They have one sack in two games, and we had strong pass pro overall against Ohio.
3 measured takes/ wonderings in my opinion.

I like that GT doesn’t seem to have an effective pass rush, having only 1 sack so far this year.

This game seems to be coming down to who can be more effective: GT stopping SU’s passing offense or SU stopping GT’s run offense?

Could be a high scoring game. Doesn’t seem like it’s setting up to be a battle of the defenses. Of the O/U is 57.5, the over may be looking like a good bet.

I like that GT doesn’t seem to have an effective pass rush, having only 1 sack so far this year.

This game seems to be coming down to who can be more effective: GT stopping SU’s passing offense or SU stopping GT’s run offense?

Could be a high scoring game. Doesn’t seem like it’s setting up to be a battle of the defenses. Of the O/U is 57.5, the over may be looking like a good bet.
Tell you one thing…… this is shaping up to be one HUGE game for our town! Very much hoping that our town responds big time.

If we get over 40K they have to have great sales, and the weather Sat is supposed to be really bad if the forecast holds.

I don’t think it has to be to high of sales

There’s only about 3500-4000 tickets available from SU on Ticketmaster and they’ve been moving at a brisk pace

I’ve had a lot of people reach out to me looking for tickets.

I think this game comes close to a sell out

Just so the Vets know, there might not be room for them to park in the VA garage. My BIL’s dad is a vet and he was squeezed out of the garage this past Saturday. There is construction going on at the garage that is limiting capacity.

I don’t think it has to be to high of sales

There’s only about 3500-4000 tickets available from SU on Ticketmaster and they’ve been moving at a brisk pace

I’ve had a lot of people reach out to me looking for tickets.

I think this game comes close to a sell out
Maybe. But did they add the other 2-3K that showed up last week towards the end?

When I looked last night the map looked exactly like the Ohio map started the week.

Could be a high scoring game. Doesn’t seem like it’s setting up to be a battle of the defenses. Of the O/U is 57.5, the over may be looking like a good bet
Maybe neither will get stopped. Could turn into a big back and forth scoring game.

If it’s passing attack versus rushing attack, take the rushing attack..it’s more reliable. Therefore, we have to pray that our defensive woes were just first game issues and not really indicative of how bad our rush D is. If, by some chance we can minimize their ground game, then the advantage swings to the more dynamic offense, which is ours. Can we stop them so our O can get on the field and score? Stay tuned

It is hard to judge GT after watching the BC game. They could be very good or highly overrated
One thing is for sure DJ Uiagalelei is not an elite quarterback.
Ukeleke stinks. And FSU’s run defense stinks.

So apples to apples - we should win on McCord even if our run defense stinks. Passing vs running shootout lol.

But somehow they will get 3 sacks against SU. Usually how it goes.

Ukeleke stinks. And FSU’s run defense stinks.

So apples to apples - we should win on McCord even if our run defense stinks. Passing vs running shootout lol.

Running teams can keep passing teams off the field.

Running teams can keep passing teams off the field.
We can score Passing TD's in 45 seconds. Doesn't matter.

I honestly think there's nothing more deflating than a running team taking 8-10 minutes to score, going and sitting on the bench and watching the opposition score in a minute lol.

We can score Passing TD's in 45 seconds. Doesn't matter.

I honestly think there's nothing more deflating than a running team taking 8-10 minutes to score, going and sitting on the bench and watching the opposition score in a minute lol.
Yeah for the defense

need to be able to play complimentary football unless you can get ahead by a couple of scores

If this team can get out to an early lead, Diggs can eat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom