This is why | Syracusefan.com

This is why

Madbiker

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
I can't wait for basketball to start. This game was just a match of two equally BAD teams. What can you say other than just a well-deserved loss.

if we were as bad as they are, I wouldn't have been upset for the first 4 quarters... it's because we had no business losing, had a chance to parlay this into a 5-1 start, with a bye week to prepare for a team that is very good, but beatable... oh yeah, and once again the fair weather fans were proven right. Yeah, great.

I can't wait for basketball to start. This game was just a match of two equally BAD teams. What can you say other than just a well-deserved loss.

Nothing more useless than our annual "i cant wait for basketball to start" posts. Adds a lot to the discussion

Jesus.

And then if Bball has a bad season, you're off to some pro sport. You're fairweather. That's okay. Lots of people in this town are.

Nothing more useless than our annual "i cant wait for basketball to start" posts. Adds a lot to the discussion
Hey, is it ok to say that I can't wait for college basketball to start cause I really like basketball. Besides football is too frustrating.

See ya on the basketball board. Stay off the football one. We are 3-2 for Christs sake. Idiotic post

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom