This kid hates Syracuse with the burning fire of a thousand suns | Syracusefan.com

This kid hates Syracuse with the burning fire of a thousand suns

If people needed licenses to have a child...this dad would have a mandatory vasectomy!

giphy.gif

Welp... Deep breathe* i am so much more depressed now we didnt win this game so this kids (parents) night coulda been filled with tears..

According to barstool - and the kids Dad, the kid was just having a go with the Syracuse fan... They laughed and took pics together, afterward...

One post I enjoyed on barstool(the one the Dad responded, to) LSU spelling/grammar

When I was young (probably around that kids age) I once booed Marshall Faulk after he in ran for a touch down. He looked up and pointed at me and he jokingly made this "haha to bad" gesture. So I gave him the thumbs down, and he gave me the thumbs up. I shook my head at him, and he laughed and smiled, and than tossed me the ball... And I still have that ball today, and it's one of the reasons why i grew up loving sports. And sports are what kept me out of other activities that could have gotten me in trouble.

Last edited:
My son is now 10. When we lost to Louisville in the final four three years back, he took it pretty hard and cried. We almost went to the game down in Atlanta. Had we been there he probably would have cried more. I get that kids are emotional about their teams, but had he ever acted like this kid, I would spank him in public.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom