this means very little, but we're 93rd in offense | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

this means very little, but we're 93rd in offense

i'm guessing he wants to keep our defense off the field. especially our secondary who cramps up more than menopause
Nassib is definitely a field general. A no-huddle differentiates from a hurry-up where it freezes the defense from changing personnel in and out for various packages. I think the no-huddle approach would work great for the offense. That would also make the school more attractive to big-time quarterback recruits who seek responsibility in the mold Marrone looks for.

Maybe, but if it means picking up a first down or two instead of a 3 and out, it's not really bringing the D back on any quicker. Besides, you can always slow down after a couple of 1st downs, then pick it up again. Cycling tempo up and down may be more effective overall because the D doesn't know what speed you're going to be operating from down to down.

I don't know, maybe the entire offense isn't ready for this kind of game yet, but when they have been most effective this season, it has been when they have moved with more purpose (see 4th Q v WFU and the last TD drive against USC).
I agree. we're screwed if we go 3 and out fast and we're screwed if we go 3 and out slow. i love no huddle. doesn't even need to be fast pace all the time. just keep defenses from subbing. and short yardage plays are often really easy - snap quick and sneak.

I agree. we're screwed if we go 3 and out fast and we're screwed if we go 3 and out slow. i love no huddle. doesn't even need to be fast pace all the time. just keep defenses from subbing. and short yardage plays are often really easy - snap quick and sneak.
may help the run game as well, if we keep passing early so much, go no huddle, run the ball, 2 back set.. just keep at it. I like Nassib running the no huddle. WE need to push the tempo and get more chances to score, the more heat the O can put on a defense the better

I also think there is a package for Kinder in there as well, with some read option stuff, not that I want to see Nassib off the field