This might be the worst refereed game I have ever seen | Syracusefan.com

This might be the worst refereed game I have ever seen

Wow that was pretty blatant. Throw in the slash across the facemask that was not called as well. I thought Desko was going to have a heart attack. Great save at the end. 2-0 is good. Brutal game next weekend.

Wow that was pretty blatant. Throw in the slash across the facemask that was not called as well. I thought Desko was going to have a heart attack. Great save at the end. 2-0 is good. Brutal game next weekend.
It will be interesting. UVa had a one-goal game against Drexel earlier. Just hope we can stay with them - O seems to be a step slow and a bit disorganized so far this year.

It will be interesting. UVa had a one-goal game against Drexel earlier. Just hope we can stay with them - O seems to be a step slow and a bit disorganized so far this year.
Lots of soft goals today I thought as well. Goaltending needs to sharpen up a bit. They certainly can win that game. The road schedule is really brutal this year.

Was coming over here to post the same thing. Absolutely horrible job by the refs!

Refs blew a few calls ... we committed a few unforced errors. :(

Daddio went 16 for 22 today. :)

This tweet from Rahme: Syracuse Lacrosse@PSLacrosse
I expect Drew to be in uniform and available to play when SU visits top-ranked Virginia a week from today in Charlottesville. :D

They have a week to get in mid-season form.

Absolutely awful job by the officials the last 4 minutes, I mean as bad as I have ever seen. Blown call after blown call, that push on JoJo coudl have been called by Cali it was so blatant. To make matters worse rumor is JoJo is hurt from the last push and Desko kinda comfirmed it in the post game. Lamo might have to get a start or we need to Burn Wardells redshirt goalie is just to inconsistent. Close D needs to step up to or Stanwick is gonna have a hat trick in the first quarter. That being said Lamo was huge late and I thought SU did a decent job playing keep away on ourside except Cometti stepping out, cant make that mistake against better team. Maltz has to learn to finish in close hes no Keogh clone yet. Lastly as someone else noted in another thread man up O is dreadful need to get at least a couple goals when we have that many opportunities

Didn't know Jim Burr did lax?

Lamo's issue is that he guesses low and drops his stick head. Hard to fix this late in a goalie's development.

Didn't know Jim Burr did lax?

Lamo's issue is that he guesses low and drops his stick head. Hard to fix this late in a goalie's development.
I was going to post that Burr & Higgins did a mind meld and decided to ref a LAX game! Just putrid. As if they decided that Army could do anything they wanted to try to tie the game at the end. The real danger is that somebody is going to get hurt.

Absolutely awful job by the officials the last 4 minutes, I mean as bad as I have ever seen. Blown call after blown call, that push on JoJo coudl have been called by Cali it was so blatant. To make matters worse rumor is JoJo is hurt from the last push and Desko kinda comfirmed it in the post game. Lamo might have to get a start or we need to Burn Wardells redshirt goalie is just to inconsistent. Close D needs to step up to or Stanwick is gonna have a hat trick in the first quarter. That being said Lamo was huge late and I thought SU did a decent job playing keep away on ourside except Cometti stepping out, cant make that mistake against better team. Maltz has to learn to finish in close hes no Keogh clone yet. Lastly as someone else noted in another thread man up O is dreadful need to get at least a couple goals when we have that many opportunities
I watched the post game presser. Desko did not say anything to indicate that Marasco was hurt.

I watched the post game presser. Desko did not say anything to indicate that Marasco was hurt.

Yes he did, said it in post game interview with announcing crew, said we may have someone hurt due to the lack of calls at the end.

Refs blew a few calls ... we committed a few unforced errors. :(

Daddio went 16 for 22 today. :)

This tweet from Rahme: Syracuse Lacrosse@PSLacrosse
I expect Drew to be in uniform and available to play when SU visits top-ranked Virginia a week from today in Charlottesville. :D

They have a week to get in mid-season form.

If Drew plays against Virginia then ya gotta love how Desko treats the lax team like and SEC football team; and then you have Marrone who's going to bite his nose to spite his face and probably keep Hunt on the sideline all of spring practice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom